"Damn. I would've also hated her forever if I was in your shoes- wait a fucking minute. You're telling me you seriously don't even hate her?"

       "We-well, no not necessarily. I just don't agree with her? I-..I'm a bit incapable of disliking her, since we use to talk with eachother and were..kind to eachother maybe? Well me and her use to be on good sides, but she changed so now she just hates me..cant do much about it, but ya get use to it!"

       An awkward laugh came out of him, looking back at his hands that he fiddled with, but he quickly stopped himself yet again..he didn't really know what to say as of current, they did just literally have some emotional moment back there and now they're just taking normally. Was that normal?..he didn't know that, but he was a but scared to question-..

       Why was he always so scared?

       He wasn't near his manager anymore..he could question all he liked for once.

       He was fine and free. It was time to acknowledge that.

       "..Bill, about that apology back there.."

       The blonde rose an eyebrow, but he only responded with a short answer. "Yes?"

       "..I-I..ah- this is a bit awkward since I've never really been through this type of stuff and I don't really know how to respond to that- um..wait- lemme take a moment to think!" He found himself flush as he stammered, his other hand unconsciously curling a string of his hair with one finger.

       "Hey, it's alright. There's no rush, well unless you need to quickly go to the shack, but I don't think you have to?"

       "uhhh..." Dipper paused, just what was he suppose to say? That he forgave the guy? No- he didn't want to seem like an ass, but he didn't actually forgive the guys apology completely, sure his grudge against him was no longer more, but..forgivness? He didn't know about that. Just like Ruby also said, 'Forgiveness doesn't exist unless you pity everyone.' He didn't know how Ruby just got those words out of her mind, but he was a bit thankful. Like seriously, was he just going to have to forget what happened and let whatever happens happen?

       He finally got an idea of what his response was going to be, a bit of panic filled him, but he would be fine, at least that's what he thought.

       "Look, Bill, you know-..um..oh fuck, this is a bit more harder than I thought.." He took a deep breath in, Bill eyeing him wearily, but he continued, with no stutter, "..you know I can't exactly forgive you. Like logically I can't, because I think we both know I do hold a slight grudge against you whether I would like to or not. I appreciate your apology- fuck, I even cried because of it, but..it isn't exactly forgivness you're asking for if you really are apologizing. I still stand on what I said yesterday, it will be rather..difficult to speak a bit more to you and your crew- I'm fine talking with you for some reason because you give me comfort in a way- okayletsjustforgetIsaidthat! But still..your crew are nice people, I know that, I know it wasn't in any of your intentions to harm me so much, but this is a reaction even I don't like? I don't want to be scared of you and your crew, but damn you guys just kinda scare the shit out of me now and I don't know why.." The brunette looked down, seeing how Bill was still listening he spoke again.

       "..I'm scared, Bill. We both kinda know that by now, and I have my own issues I need to fix by myself, since I know if someone else would try to help me in some sort of method..then it won't go good. I'm not saying I'll fix myself entirely, because I do know I wont be able to be completely alright, but that's fine. I..I just need patience from you and your group.."