1 ~ js

Me and my friends sat at a table in the school canteen. I only had.. two close friends but I loved them with my whole heart! Like for real.

Both of them were causing me to either laugh or cry more than once a day. Even tho Felix was the crazy one in our group, I felt like I've always been a kind of a mood maker...

Well Jeongin was not boring either! That's not was I was trying to say. He was just more quit. But don't let him trick you! Because damn he was an evil.

One day, me Felix and Jeongin went to a river near my apartment. And Jeongin told me to come look because there was a huge fish or something.

Felix also wanted to know what mysterious fish Jeongin saw, so he followed us. I sat down at the edge on the river and looked down. There was absolutely nothing. I looked at Innie with a confused face and Felix kneeled next to me.

Jeongin then was like "ah boys just look more close..." just in the moment me and Felix bowed closer to the water, Jeongin already pushed both of us. So yeah, don't trust him.

Felix tapped my shoulder which made me look at him. He kind of had a smirking face. Since his face was covered in freckles it kind of looked cute... well no homo tho. Felix was a mate. Nothing the more, nothing the less.

He pointed in a certain direction what caused Jeongin to gasp. "Uhh Sungie~ watch out your boy is entering the canteeeeeen~" while rolling my eyes in an annoyed way I turned around.

And there he was. Lee fucking Minho. Ohhh my gawd. Okay shit- i should say something right... but like- nah I'll just be quit... "yah... it's not like that..." I said to deny that I had he crush on him.

I knew he was 3 years older than me and probably not even gay... I also knew that all girls went crazy for him. "AHHH OPPA! SIT HERE NEXT TO ME!" That's what all girls were shouting.

Felix rolled his eyes and waved in Minho's direction. "Oh gawd what the heck are you doing?!" I whispered harshly. "Ah come on. Minhoe didn't even see that. I just wanted my boyfriend to come here."

And that's what happened. Changbin, Felix boyfriend, came straight up to our table. He smiled at all of us and then pulled Felix into a gentle but short kiss. "Hey babe." He then said, which made me and Jeongin giggle.

"Binie~ why can't you sit here with me~?" Felix tried to say with a pout. "Uhm so you trying to look cute or something?" I ironically snapped. "Yah! You're just jealous." He snapped back.

I pouted and looked over to where Minho was standing. A hundert of girls around him and all of them wanted to give him presents. Well I would give him not only presents. I would give him all of me.

He's an angel. And I want to be his boyfriend so bad. But he does not even know that I am a person. He would never know... with a sad face I looked down to the table.

It was a red table and many people wrote down their Instagram usernames. Reading them made me kind of relax, since I didn't have to look at anyone.

Jeongins hand on my shoulder was what brought me back to reality. "Hyung just try talking to him. Maybe you have a chance!" I laughed ironically with a nod. "Yeah sure. Not that I just have to get trough this crowd of girls before talking to him. Innie he's a goddess." Innie sighed. "Well you have a point there."

Then I had a brilliant idea. "OH MY FUCKING GAWD!" Me screaming that in an exiting way made everyone else look at me. Everyone except him. I sighed in relief and turned my face to a shocked Felix. "Felix.... so Changbin is friends with-" Changbin cut me of.

"You can talk to me I literally sit in front of you." I nodded and giggled. "Well... you're friends with Lee Minho." Changbin nodded confused. "Yeah....?" Ich clapped my hands and cleared my throat. "Get me his number." I said with a exited smile.

—————
First one y'all!
So I hope this is a good start and
Well actually I feel like this is shit.... :( sorry
~ Liz