Age: 15
Date of birth: 10 August 
Sex: Male 
Occupation: High School student - Midtown School of science and technology 
Family: 

Father -Richard Parker (Deceased)
Mother -Mary Parker (Deceased)
Uncle -Benjamin Parker (Deceased)
Aunt- May Parker (Deceased)

Status: Unknown
Location: Unkown

Tony stared at the screen for a moment, his eyebrows knitted together in concern "FRI how did Richard Parker die"

'Richard Parker and his wife Mary Parker died in a plane crash, both where well respected scientists at Oscorp and worked on Cross-Species genetics'

"How about Ben and may Parker" 

'Benjamin Parker was killed by a gunshot wound, he blead out in his nephews arms, the perpetrator was never found. He worked as a sales man for multiple company's. May Parker died in a fire while her nephew was out of the house , the fire was determined to be a gas leak. She worked as a Nurse in Queens.'

"Latest new on spiderman" 

'He was seen a few hours ago, Captain Rogers returned after meeting with him saying that he did not get any information'

"Keep it that way, do not let them uncover anything about Peter that the kid didn't tell them" Tony got up and closed the hologram in front of him 

'Yes sir'

"And update me on anything new about Peter"

'Of course boss'

-----------------------------------------------------

Peter placed the shirt over his head and pulled it on. He walked through the abandoned building, he and Zander shared the place. The spider had met the guy on patrol and brought him back to the place. He said he used to be an army doctor, a bomb was thrown near the tent he was working in and he ended up loosing his leg. Everything from there went down hill. 

The teen had managed to make him a kinda working prosthetic from a prototype someone at stark industries had given up on. It froze up every once and awhile but Zander said it was better than nothing.

"Hey Zan is it me or you who has to shop next"

"I went last time" The black haired man said limping around and placing wood in the fireplace. 

"I'll go tomorrow when I finish betting at the bar, you want anything" Peter sat cross legged in front of the fire and the adult placed a can of tomato soup in front of him.

"For you to stop drinking, that can seriously damage you little guy" The green eyed male offered the teen a worried smile.

"I'll be fine what's my metabolism for if I can't use it to get money"

"To keep your healing ability to top speed" He spoke through his sips of soup "Speaking of that I noticed you haven't been healing right so grab some vitamins"

"Fine doc" Peter took a gulp of his own soup "You find a job yet"

"I've got an interview at the clinic close by tomorrow" He smiled again, his smile was always comforting "When I get one I'll take care of both of us, we can get a small apartment and you can go to that science school you used to"

"Zan you know I can't CPS has been trying to find me for a long time"

"I'll adopt you then" They both grinned and continued to talk. They put the fire out and went to bed, the mattresses, blankets and pillows had taken awhile to save up for but after awhile they both had their own and even slept in separate rooms. 

The building they found had 3 bedrooms, a bathroom which doesn't function anymore, A partly destroyed living room and a kitchen which they tend to stay out of because of the rats. there's also an attic but the ladder up is destroyed. Peter's been up there though, crawled into It when he couldn't fall asleep, its barely got any roof left on it but it's peaceful, helped calm his thoughts. 

That night, the attic was where he found himself.

 There's no stars in New York, just pitch black, Peter liked it , although that's probably because he was raised in the city. The street was abandoned so the only noises you would hear are animals or the odd car full of drunk teens. 

The silence lulled Peter into a deep sleep, his mind was peaceful, like the demons that usually bug him don't exist anymore. He wished it was that easy. 

---------------------------------------

>Edit- I changed Zanders name from Xander (which I mistakenly pronounced as Zander all along) to what it is now 

This is the fist chapter and I wrote this on a complete whim because I wanted to write something depressing. The book will only be short but that means you guys will hate me a hell of a lot sooner than you think. If you have any questions on the story please ask I am just an amateur writer so I understand if some things don't make a lot of sense.