Chapter 1

He chugged the bottles contents and slammed it onto the bar. A grumpy man slid 30 bucks his way and hobbled away, the smell of his alcohol filled breath still not leaving Peters senses. The bartender gave him a smile and she slid another glass across the polished wooden bar.

"How much you earn tonight" She said with a nod towards the money he was putting in his wallet.

"Depends how much I owe you" 

"I'll give you a deal since I've never seen you drunk, $18"

" Then 217 bucks" He placed 18 dollars in front of her and mentally thanked his fast metabolism for being able to take the alcohol that he drank during drinking bets, its how he earned most of his money. 

The bar was already crawling with criminals when he found it, as well as plenty of other underage drinkers that couldn't handle their alcohol even half as well as Peter. Ellen didn't bother asking their age, as long as they paid she'd give them a couple beers. 

The teen downed his drink before exiting the bar and slipping into an empty alleyway where he changed into his suit, which was just a really just things he found at charity shops, besides his web shooters, which he made himself out of spare parts.

He swung around helping whoever he found, the night was dark and eerily quite on the crime side, all he had to do that night was help a couple tourists and stop a few muggings. Queens crime rates had dropped significantly which was good but the spider was getting bored.

Just when he was about to turn in for the night his spider sense went of and he turned to grab a......Frisbee? He stared down trying to make out what he was holding in the dim lights. Then the red, white and blue colours of captain America's shield glimmered against a far away street lamps light. 

"Captain" He spoke and looked to the shadowy figure in the corner. 

"It's nice to meet you spiderman" the man stepped closer, his appearance more visible to the vigilante now.  

"Do you usually greet people with your shield" He tried joking but it was his voice was cold, his now usual tone while spidermaning . 

"Yes actually, I need to talk with you" Captain America strode closer and his nose picked up on something "Son are you drunk?"

"No that's just the smell my metabolism doesn't allow for me to go prancing around like the world is a happy playground" 

Steve nodded and noticed how young the hero sounded but ignored the thought of exactly how young the spider could really be. 

The interrogation would of been a lot easier if Tony didn't refuse to tell them the identity of spiderman when he figured it out. "SHEILD wants to know your identity will you tell them or would you like us to find out the hard way"

"Neither, I have something to do tomorrow" And just like that he dropped the shield and swung away, the black of night engulfing him making the super soldier incapable of following. 

-------------------------------------------

"FRIDAY bring up everything you can find on Peter Parker" The billionaire twirled a pen between his fingers and placed his feat on his desk.

The translucent blue screen pulled up various files and news articles for the man to go through

Name: Peter parker 

Appearance: