Chimes Before The Storms

Start from the beginning

Rajveer smacked himself, reciting his line,
" I mean for the evening???..."
He asked again, this time pointing at the box...

She slowly opened the wrapper...dead slowly, again testing his patience...and he won here too, without moving away from his position..

and he won here too, without moving away from his position

Naina smiled at the mesmerizing piece it contained,
" Yeh..."

Rajveer - " Tumhare liye..." immediately not waiting for her response,
" Agar tum aana bhi nahi chahti, it's okay. I will manage .."
He uttered keeping a safety zone for his dear life...

She raised her eyelids at his words, and turned the box towards him...
" Lekin ismein toh... ' Shalu ' likha he..."

Rajveer - " Aise kaise usne Shalu likhdi?..."  he snatched the box from her and saw a chit written on Shalu's name...

" Shittt.... Shaalu se baat karte karte maine Shalu ka naam leliya hoga shayad... "
He convinced himself remembering the scene when the boy asked him for the name..

His voice was loud that, Naina heard what exactly he was blabbering, and asked,
"Shalu Bhabhiii??..."

Rajveer - " Video call pe the hum log. Aur yeh gadbad hogaya..."
He again talked to himself...not realising what he blurted out....

In this short gap, Naina got the point that actually it was Shalini who was pushing Rajveer towards her... Otherwise men are actually dumb at selecting gifts for women...

Naina - " Kal kitne baje jaana he??.."
Shw asked casually, surprising Rajveer...

Rajveer - " tum mere saath chal rahi hoo??.." he asked with enlarged pupils...

Naina - " Time?."

Rajveer - " 6 baje...
I will pick you from Vaishu's apartment..."

He stood up with a small smile switching to his Plan B...that is, how to react if she agreed to come along with him...
Being a soldier, he is well trained to deal with unanticipated situations...

Naina - " Done.."
She got up to close the door, so that both can catch a peaceful sleep, preparing themselves for the next performance to be performed next day...

Not to forget, she even cleaned the partial storeroom, where he sleeps now...

Their nest was well built, but the birds inside their heart were needed to be guided towards it...

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Capt. Salve - " She is absolutely Gorgeous, Captain..." whispered eyeing at Naina who was busy in gossiping with Ud...

Rajveer - " Who??..."
He asked lifting his shoulders a bit, confused with Salve's words as they were jn a deep discussion about some random mission...