"Ouch!" I hissed an rubbed the aching spot in irritation. "Why did you do that?"

"Why did you do that?" He slightly pulled down the collar of his shirt, revealing the dark spots, clearly standing out as hickeys.

Oh damn... I didn't know that he'd bruise that easily. I even blinked twice to make sure that I wasn't confusing things but I wasn't.

"And they seriously hurt." He was about to pull his collar back up when I stopped him in tracks to give it a closer look. It was actually the first time that I gave someone a hickey. "I didn't think that liking someone goes along with multiple hematoma that look like the skin irritation you get from the fifth disease."

"Oh come on, it's not that bad... I think. It really wasn't intentionally though." Regardless, it was difficult to suppress the amusing grin of mine. I eventually let go of him as he straightened his shirt to cover up most of the bruises before he wanted to get back to his place. "Wait do you want to come watch the baseball game tomorrow? You should have already heard about it right?"

"Yeah I did," he nodded. Though from his eyes I could tell that he was meanwhile thinking about something else. Thus, I assumed that he already had other plans and didn't want to come.

"You don't have to if you don't want," I swiftly added.

"No, I want to," he smiled which surprised me a bit. "Gotta see what the deal with these baseball teams are."

I chuckled. "Yeah they both are far off."

Anyway. My next period was about to start therefore I stood up, pushing the chair back. "You ain't attending your class?" I wondered since he wasn't making any move to gather his stuff together.

"My teacher apparently had an appointment last minute and they couldn't find a substitute to fill in. So, I'm free for now."

"Aw, now I want to skip class," I pouted. "Much more fun than math with that crappy old man." I really didn't want to go and torture myself. Though, the eyes Elliot send me was enough to tell me he would knock the hell out me for skipping math class.

Hence, I just gave up and sighed. "Yeah don't look at me like that. I'm already leaving." I could see the satisfaction in his eyes and of course, I just had to provoke it. "But only if you give me a kiss."

"What here?!" He widened his eyes. "Are you insane?"

I tapped on my lips with my face almost directly in front of him. "I'm waiting." The troubled expression he had just made me want to melt away in the next second. And to be honest, I didn't even think that he was really going to pull it off but he proved myself wrong when he went on laid his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer in order to place his lips on the corner of my mouth.

He was ready to pull away again, although instead of letting him, I quickly wrapped my hands around him, preventing him to move back, and went ahead to deepen the kiss. I even dared to slightly tug and nibble on his lips, hardly even letting my tongue slip in when we heard a loud gasp from the side that made us pull away almost instantly.

I really wanted to let out a groan filled with annoyance because it was literally the second time that we got interrupted just before I could finally french kiss Elliot.

"For real, is getting caught a new hobby or what?" Elliot buried his face in his hands, just wanting to escape the situation. Meanwhile, my head turned to the side to see who we just gave the biggest heart attack to but the person standing with his jaw dropped made my eyes widen.

"Kisha?!" Why was she here, shouldn't she be on the way to our next class?

"You know her?" Elliot stared at me in disbelief.