We let each other go and Ma looked at me proudly with tears almost brimming her eyes. “You have grown so much.” She stated and I scoffed.

“It is not my wedding my dear mother. It is yours and don’t you dare cry. Dot want Brian to run off when he sees you without make-up.” I joked trying to get Ma to laugh. I smiled when my statement had the desired result.

 “And I always look good, don’t I?” I turned at asked Easton.

“Yeah.” He replied quickly, wanting to please me.

“Okay, come on now. It is time for us to leave.” I said looking at the clock on the wall.

Easton parked the car at the allotted space and escorted Ma out of the car. Claire was waiting outside along with Gabriella welcoming all the guests. As soon as Georgy’s mom saw us, she scowled. Easton let out a low growl in reply.

“You try anything today Gabrielle and I promise you that you will leave my territory in pieces.” Easton growled and I pulled him back.

“Easton, calm down.” I warned him. Even I was angry but I didn’t want to create a commotion. I wanted everything to be perfect and nothing is going to spoil it. Not even my mate and definitely not my mother who looked like someone kicked her.

“I am sorry.” He said looking at Ma.

“Come on Ma, smile. I won’t allow anyone to ruin this day and this includes you.”

“So bossy.” She smiled and then commented.

“Yeah, so perfect.” Easton muttered out of nowhere.  He always does that. Saying things like this. Usually it happens only when we are alone but it is so embarrassing in front of Ma!

 “Someone is in love.”

“Yup, you are and that’s why you are getting married. Now let us get the wedding started.” I dragged both of them to the Walter backyard where the wedding is to be conducted. Everyone was seated at their places and even the decorations are perfect.

I went to Ma who was standing with Easton just outside the yard so that no one sees the bride.

“So Ma, are you ready to get married?”

The song was played. The flower girls entered first who were Brian’s twin cousin nieces followed by Rick who is the ring boy. He looked so cute in that white tux of his. Melissa was walking to the aisle next wearing a sky blue dress which was the color Ma chose for the wedding.

She is the bridesmaid while I was giving Ma away.

“Ma who is giving you away?” I asked her while checking the list of all the items to be brought. I was sitting on the sofa and Ma was cooking dinner.

“You.” She answered.

“What?” I stood up abruptly and went to kitchen.

“Are you alright? I mean, that sounds funny Ma. Besides you should choose someone like Peter.” I suggested he was one of her oldest friends anyway.

“No Neveah, I want you to do it. You are my only strength baby. You are my heaven. That is why I named you Neveah. You are my lifeline.”

I hugged her tightly. “Thank you Ma. I love you so much.”

So here we are. “Are you ready?” I asked her with a nervous smile. I was so excited that this is happening.