Chapter 15

Hello to all the wonderful people reading this.
This is the probably the best chapter in the book and the next chapter too. 
Neveah come to know things. I am trying to make it different from the usual books.... lets see. 
Please do comment on this chapter.

Okay, so I have two new covers..... plz do tell me which one is better. One I have uploaded as cover and the other as multimedia. Both are made by Niallhoranrocks33. The one that is like more will be uploaded as the final cover. 

Oh, and the bold part is the recording part.
Edited by NYoung2000

Chapter 15

"Easton, what are you doing?" Easton hit Ryder but as soon as he recovered, Ryder hit Easton back. Even I don't blame that guy. I would do the same thing. 

"Touch him, Nev." That one came from Ryder. He was almost back to his calm self while Easton looked like an angry dragon ready blow some fire off. Wait, what?

"What shit are you speaking?" 

"Do what he says, Neveah. Trust me he’s right." This time Xavier's face was not the happy or the kidding one. He was one hundred percent serious. 

"Where?" 

"Anywhere... just do it." It was Melissa who answered this time. 

What are they talking about…? Do they all know about something I don't?

I huffed and went to Easton and put my hands on his chest. I felt some weird sparks kinda flowing through me. Wow! I dragged my hands over his chest. Man it was hard. I left my left hand on his stomach while I moved my right one to his face. I looked into his eyes. There was anger, disappointment and fear in them.

 I looked into his forest green eyes and said, "Easton, calm down. Its alright, I'm alright." 

I felt him tense before all the tension in his body evaporated and he hugged me. He kept his hands on my waist while my face was tucked below his. Why I did I have to be so much shorter than him? We stayed in the same way for a whole of two minutes before I pulled away. 

"What in hell happened right now?" I looked towards all of them and said, “You all better have the best possible explanation ready for this and let it be believable."

Ryder gulped and went to make excuses but I shut him up, "You are not getting out of this house till you open your mouth", I was pretty much shouting by the end. 

"Fine but can I talk to Blondie alone?" 

I looked at Easton; he just shrugged so I turned back to Ryder. "You can and Blondie's name is Easton Dale." 

"Like I care."

"Shut up Ryder and go to my room."

I thought about sending them to my room when something clicked. I took my cell and told Easton and Ryder to go to my room. I followed them while I took my cell phone from the table near the couch. The others stayed downstairs. As I was following them, I activated the record option and locked my cell.

Ryder sat on the bed while Easton just stood there. I placed my cell on my study table and told them, "Talk, I'll be waiting downstairs with the others. No fighting and I like my room the way it is, so please don't damage it. Am I clear?"

Ryder grunted while Easton nodded. 

"Just don't take a lot of time." I closed the door on my way and went down.

Melissa and Xavier were on the couch while Georgy was pacing. 

"You all better have a good explanation."