𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐧𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚
𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚

"in the first batch, we've got twenty refugees." a man spoke, "all young girls."

"feel free to keep one." another man beside him spoke, both speaking to an older man in front of them.

"i'm afraid you've got the wrong address." giacomo said looking between the the two men. "but the merchandise is excellent, a real bargain." the first man said. "some of them are barely twelve, it's a lot of money." he added.

"all you need to do is help us get them here." the other man spoke. giacomo took a large breath before speaking, "my family has never been into this sort of business, i don't have to do anything." he stated, "you're only wasting my time."

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you. think it over." the first man suggested, "you'll get a good cut."

giacomo looked behind him, "mario." he called out as he stood from his chair a man in a black suit taking his place who fixed his tie and gave the two men a look. giacomo walked over to a much younger man who was looking out of a pair of binoculars. the boy was looking as a short raven haired boy down on the beach, messing around with his friends on the beach. however, he was the one that caught his eye.

"assholes," mattia said lowering the binoculars, speaking about the man that was hoping to do business with his father.

"however, he's a potential business partner." giacomo said, "he deserves our respect, even if he is an asshole."

giacomo looked down at the binoculars and then at his son, "what were you looking at?"

mattia handed his father the binoculars, allowing him to see what he saw. "oh, my son. you have to be careful." he said looking out at the boy down by the ocean. it was no surprise to his father that he had caught mattia's eye, "beautiful people are heaven for the eyes and hell for the soul."

"-and purgatory for the wallet." mattia added, his father turning towards him with a slight smile.

"listen to me, it's time for you to stop thinking and fun and pleasure. you have to take on your responsibilities, okay?" giacomo said, "one day.. all of this will be yours."

there was silence between the two, a gun shot interrupting any words that might have come next. a bullet was shot, piercing through giacomo's heart and into his own sons body. blood splattered onto mattia's clothes and face as any surrounding noises became inaudible to him. both their bodies fell to the ground, his fathers mean screaming as they witnessed what happened and rushing to their aid.

𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

maybe one day, i will stop creating books and finish the ones i already have :)

anyways, started watching the netflix movie and was like - yes. obviously the plot is from the movie and the main characters are changed- this book will only be a few chapters long :)