Klaue-napped

Hannah tried to fight the restraints that Klaue had put on her. Her hands and legs were tied to the bed, and a large belt was strapped over her torso.

"You're going to open your stitches if you keep fighting," Klaue mention as he sat down in a chair beside her. Hannah's throat was dry and she couldn't speak. Even if she tried to conjure a word, what would it be? Telling him to let her go would be pointless, and she doubted she could scream loud enough for Bucky to hear. She just glared at him hoping that she was getting across all the hate and frustration she was feeling.

Klaue leaned forward and pointed at a nameplate attached to a doctor's coat. "It's all official," he said. The tag read "Doctor Claw" and Hannah groaned when she made out the name. "I'm upset too," he continued. "It's one thing for them to question my medical degrees, but misspelling my name? Makes you feel like the 4 years in medical school weren't worth it."

Hannah just stared at him not saying a word. Klaue laughed his familiar wheezing laugh, and Hannah winced as she smelled his bad breath. "I'm kidding!" he laughed. "Always so serious. I just came to tell you that I'm truly sorry."

"What?" Hannah whispered.

"Earlier I told you that you were worth nothing, and I realized I was wrong," he explained. "You are exactly what we need to get The Winter Soldier in our custody." He stood up and signaled to his men. Immediately they began moving around the operating room. Hannah tried to concentrate on the straps around her wrists, but she couldn't wriggle out of them, and her powers refused to work when she needed them. She didn't know what Klaue meant, but she was positive she didn't want to figure out.

An explosion sounded, making Hannah jump. She squinted against the light that filled the room as her ears recovered. Whatever it was had happened behind her. Turning her head was impossible, and her whole body was shaking with the fear of not being able to move. 

"We definitely got his attention," Klaue said with a smile. He turned the bed so Hannah was facing the door. The blockade they had put there quivered as someone tried to push through it. "I'd let you stay and watch him bust through there, but it wouldn't be as fun if he doesn't give us a chance." With that, Klaue started rolling Hannah backward.

"Bucky!" Hannah called hoarsely.

Klaue picked up the call as he continued to roll Hannah out the hole they had blown in the hospital wall. "Yes, Bucky hurry! She's being taken away! After her quick!" He laughed maniacally as he and his men loaded Hannah in the truck they had waiting.

On queue, Bucky somehow smashed through the defenses and began running after them. Klaue shouted at his men to drive, but they didn't take off soon enough. Bucky had reached the van and Klaue shouted in disapproval. "I said it's no fun if you don't give us a head start!" he yelled over the wind that rushed past the vehicle as they picked up speed. Klaue pointed his metal arm at Bucky and the whole thing began to unfold.

"If only I had this the first time we met," Klaue said with a grin. The metal had finished unfolding and a gun replaced where his forearm used to be. It went off with a strange mechanical sound and Bucky was shot off the truck and rolled into the road.

"You'll kill him!" Hannah screamed over the noise.

Klaue laughed In response. "He can take a lot more than that!" Before Hannah could see if Bucky was alright, Klaue closed the back of the truck and grinned at her. "Don't worry. He'll catch up."

"Why are you doing this?" Hannah scathed. 

"You shouldn't be angry with me," he said. "You and your boyfriend will be reunited soon."

"He's not going to catch up!" she snapped ignoring his comment. "You shot him and left him vulnerable on the road!"

Klaue wheezed and laughed with his men. "Vulnerable?" he said. "You really don't know who he is, do you?" Before Hannah could answer, a thud sounded from the top of the van.