13. "On five or after five?"

Aurora admired her outfit in the mirror, adjusting her headband before walking out with a confident smile. "Lets get some air wildcats" she grinned, stopping in front of the camera, before turning to Ej, who's pants did not fit. "Good morning Rory" he grinned, ignoring the fact Kourtney was adjusting the waist on his pants. "Good morning, wow you look...something" she giggled. "I try, I try" he flicks his hair, as it it was as long as Auroras. "You did a great job Kourt" She complimented, looking around at everyone else. "Well, it is a 2006 period piece" Kourtney told her. Aurora gave ej a look, slightly concerned, more just confused. "Oh..kay" she answered. 

"Oo, Ricky" Aurora laughs as she caught full sight of her brother. "What's wrong with it?" he asked, flicking his hair dramatically. "Everything, I just-" Aurora laughed, but Big red interrupted her. 

"Okay guys, we're gonna get one in for practice" Big red told them all, "We're all gonna jump on the count of three." Aurora nodded, looking over at ej with a smirk. "Be careful your pants don't fall down" she teased, Ej rolling his eyes. "Ready" Big red counted them in, but Kourtney was in the way.

 "One, two, three" Big red tries again, but it didn't work. Everyone jumped at different points, Aurora and Ej in unison, but after everyone else. Then, as if it wanted to make things worse the L fell crooked from behind them. "What? what happened?" Big red asks, confused as to why it didn't work. "Where to begin?" Ricky muttered. "I think you went early" Seb told Ricky. "Are we jumping on three or after three?" Aurora asked, looking over at Ej and having to conceal her laughter. "Yeah, the count of three, ready?" Big red told them, as if it were obvious. "Nah man you need some new words" Ricky answered. "I think I broke a heel" Seb complained innocently. 

Carlos sighed, "You guys, this isn't that hard, you smile, you leave the earth, you land." Ricky didn't agree, neither did any of them really. "It's a little hard to smile when we dont even know the plan" he stated.  "I can't look at ricky, is that a problem?" Nini asked making Aurora let out her laughs. "Yeah and I can't look at Ej" she told them over her laughs. Ricky and EJ sighed in unison, without meaning to of course. "Okay let's take five" Carlos announced. "on five or after five" Aurora joked, the same time Ricky said the exact same thing, but in annoyance. "I think he's mad at us" Seb stated, whilst Nini and Aurora were engulfed in giggles. 

Aurora walked over to Evie, as she had just arrived. "Wow you all look, amazing" Evie complimented, looking around and laughing when she saw ricky. "I know, Kourtney says its a 2006 period piece, whatever that means" Aurora shrugged, walking over to the corner with Evie, catching some of Ej and Gina conversation. 

"So do you care about Ricky?" Ej asked, making Auroras eyes grow. "Do you care about Rory?" Gina retaliated, making Aurora bury her head into Evies shoulder, she did not want her and her brother to be the focus of an argument. "That's not the point, I didn't bring her into this" Ej replied. "Um guys?" Carlos tried to get their attention. "Not now" They both turned to him, not in the mood to deal with him. Carlos rolled his eyes and walked out. "And I didn't bring Ricky into this, but so what if I do care about him" Gina replied. "I don't want to listen to this anymore" Aurora dragged Evie away, not wanting to hear them arguing anymore. 

Aurora sat in rehearsal, next to Evie as  watched everybody disagreeing with eachother over what Carlos wanted  them to do. Usually, Aurora would be first to join an argument, but she felt bad for Carlos, Miss Jenn wasnt here and he was trying his best. 

 "I don't know if she's ever coming back" Carlos announcess, stressed. Aurora gasped, looking over at ej, her eyes widened, what was happening. "Wait what?" Ricky asks, speaking for everyone in the room. "Is this a joke?" Ash asks. 

"She's in deep trouble you guys, they're saying that she lied on her job application, and there's a school board meeting in less that 24 hours and she's probably gonna loose her job" Carlos sighs, "I wasn't supposed to tell you guys, but i'm trying my best here." "I can't believe it" Nini mutters. "What are we even doing in rehearsal?" Ej asks, Aurora giving him a look, she didn't want Ej to get angry at Carlos, it wasnt his fault. 

 "Wait how can we have show without a teacher?" Ash adds to the stress. "You know you could have told me" Seb says softly, smiling slightly. "Miss Jenn asked me not to" Carlos sighs. "Wow Carlos, What else are you not telling us?" Ej asks, annoyed. "Okay lets all take a minute and calm down" Aurora says not wanting ej to cause an argument. Everyone started leaving, Aurora and Evie included though they didn't want to. "Rehersals are officially cancelled until further notice!" Carlos calls, making Aurora frown and sigh. She was beginning to fall back in love with acting, even though she had many scenes with Ej.