Chapter 1

'Ab dulhan ki maang make sindoor lagaye' as soon as the priest said those words angad took a pinch of sindoor in his fingers and looked at the girl sitting next to her, and smiled as he saw that  she was nervous, so slowly he raised his hand and marked her as his in front of the world. As soon as he marked her his they both had an eye lock, in that second angad saw so many emotions in his wife's face.

His wife, as soon as the realization hit him he bends a little more and whispers in his wife's ear ' congratulations Mrs shivanya angad kapoor'.

Shivanya smiles hearing that and move back a little as everyone was adorning the newly wedded couple.

As most of the rituals were over now was the time for bidaai, which dreaded shivanya the most as she had to leave her family who was her back bone her mom dad and brother were her lifeline.

She stayed strong and decided not to cry, she reached near her family and hugged each one of them, and sat the car, as soon as the car was out of the marriage hall, shivanya broke and cried her heart out.

Angad felt pain by seeing shivanya cry so he kept his  one hands on her hand  and other had kept it on her shoulders and pulled her a bit to himself. Shivanya shivered a bit as this was the first time she was so close to  a man apart from her father and brother, but at the same time it felt nice. She moved her head a bit and looked at angad who passed her a smile and she moved back to her place.

Once after completing all the rituals and games at her new house, ritu came and took shivanya to her room and made her comfortable there.

Angad on the other hand was eagerly waiting to be with his wife but his friends were not leaving any chance of teasing him, that's when vandana came asked angad to go to his room.

As soon as the door got closed shivanya's heartbeat increased, she was thinking what if he wants to consummate their marriage as she was not ready for it.

Angad came and sat at near to shivanya and lifted her veil, she was looking breathtaking beautiful.

Angad's P.o.v

Angad knew he needs to initiate the conversation so he said

Angad- shivanya I know it very difficult for you to trust some stranger and you need time, even i need time as I would like to know you more and then take our relationship to next level.

Shivanya sighed after hearing him and smiled.

Shivanya- thank you angad for understanding me, even I would love to know you more.

Angad - so shivanya will you allow me to be your boyfriend.

Shivanya- soch ke bathaungi. Both shared a laugh.

Angad- so I will take this as a yes, so now please go and change and make your comfortable. You can use the washroom, I will change here it self.

Shivanya started to remove all the jewellery and makeup and she was feeling relaxed,but she would require some help in changing her dress as her blouse had hook which she was unable to open so after taking lot of courage Shivanya came out but stopped there only as she saw angad standing their without any tshirt, she mumbled a sorry and turn around, but suddenly she felt his presence behind her. Angad keeps his hands on her shoulders and turns her around shivanya kept her eyes closed. Angad kept his fingers on her chin and asked her to open her eyes but she refused.

Suddenly shivanya felt the warmth missing and she opened her eyes and saw angad opening the cupboard and took out a tshirt and wore it.

Shivanya thought he might have got hurt so she went near him and started fidgeting with her fingers.

Angad saw shivanya fidgeting so he took her hands in his and said- actually i have a habit of sleeping shirtless, but I forgot that you might not be comfortable in this.

Shivanya felt sad as bec of her he needs to change his habit so she said - don't change the habit for me, it will take some time for me to adjust but  please don't change the habit.

"Why you liked what you saw" asked angad and kept his one hand on her waist and pulled her towards himself, it was so sudden for shivanya that her hand touched  his chest for support. Both were breathing heavily but none wanted to step back as they both felt calmed in being so close to each other.

why haven't you changed yet? Asked angad being in same position.

Actually I.... I need some help with the dress- said shivanya

You want me to help you or should I call ritu?

No its fine you can help, I'm unable to reach for the hook of my blouse so.. Said shivanya while having a hue of blush on her face.

Angad smiled and moved his hand which was on his waist to her back and started undoing the hook, shivanya stopped breathing as she felt angad's hand moving above and doing wonders to her.
"Breathe" whispered angad and she looked into his eyes and blushed.

"It's done. Now go and change"

"Hmmm" said shivanya

Arre why are you not moving,

"You have to leave me so that I can go" said shivanya, but I don't want to and he tightened his hold on her, shivanya was blushing and not being able to move. But then she looked into his eyes... Please she said and he let her go. She ran from there and closed the washroom door and stood their to calm her uneven breathing.

She changed into her short pant and crop top.  Angad was resting on bed waiting for his wife to come. As soon as the knob opened angad's breath hitched as he saw her in her night dress,

 shivanya walked slowly towards the bed fidgeting and trying to cover herself as much as she could, for a second she looked into angad's eyes and saw love, angad smiled, she to passed him a smile and lie down on the bed and turned towards him whil...

shivanya walked slowly towards the bed fidgeting and trying to cover herself as much as she could, for a second she looked into angad's eyes and saw love, angad smiled, she to passed him a smile and lie down on the bed and turned towards him while covering her with the duvet.

Angad kept his hands on her cheeks and said- i know it difficult for you to trust someone so quickly but will allow me to gain that trust. She smiled and said- i already trust you and kept her hands above angad's hands which was on her checks.
Angad moved forward and planted a kiss on her forehead. He then opened his arms asked her to be come, she without any hesitation moved towards him kept her head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around waist and pulled her more to himself and kissed her hair, she to snuggled more and smiled at his kiss.

Sleep, love you must be tired said angad and switched off the light. Within seconds both slept due to wedding tiredness