Dark Romance List

Start from the beginning

Preview : Spring was pure feminity. Maximilian was sheer dark masculinity. They were like moths attracted to flame it was an explosive seduction.

Note : mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
4. Story : Amore Tossico

    Author : LilaAurora_LA

    Story status: complete

    Preview : Ava found the love of her life. Though her parents didn't approve her love to him because of her low status in life.
However, she didn't listen to them and followed her heart. After she got married she thought that she would live with him happily ever after.

However, her dreams of a happy life is scattered, when she woke up and received her husband's death message, after her wedding night. She literally woke up from a dream to be pulled into a nightmare.

After the death of her husband,her life is crushed down she didn't want to live any longer until she found the little gift that her before he died. When she thought that she got back her life back together and was over him, fate knocked on the door and gave him back to her.

However, her prince charming wasn't the one who he claimed to be. Piece by piece, he started to show her true colours. Will she accept him after she will know his dark secrets?

Note : mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
5. Story: The Italian's Innocent Mistress

    Author: foodiegasm

    Story status: not complete 23 chapters

Preview: A sensual romance of innocence awakened.

If the gods truly exist,then Belissa Starpoli is their master piece.
She lived her whole life in a small village. But one can never be shelterd in the pursuit of heart desires.

When she was thrusted in Rome high society, where even naivety and innocence was not free from the sharp shapes of reality. She is forced to learn quickly about the layers and levels, truth and lies of the alluring power she possessed. And what brutal way to learn than to he caught in sight of the possessive Italian billionaire.

When two people couldn't be more different the fun begins. A whirlwind of rugged hotness and drama you can't afford to miss.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

6. Story: Step Brother

    Author: eroticmarie

   Story status: 45 chapters completed.

Preview : At a ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having been separated from her mother at such a young age, Orabella knew nothing about the business her mother participated in with her new husband.
         After the death of her father, she is thrown into the world of her mother where she meet her mother's husband and her husband's son - Vincenzo. Vincenzo is not like any man she ever met, he's mean, and demanding. He's cruel and scary. Vincenzo was know to leave people in fear by just simply looking at them.