For The Love Of The Game

Okay guys so I have had a few people say that the whole 3rd person thing isn't working out. I hate to completely change the way I'm writing it after I'm so far in. But I want it to be better to read for everyone. So if you could let me know what you would prefer. 3rd or 1st person. So this might be the last chapter in 3rd person, and the only reason I have left this one is 3rd person is because I had already started writing it and I was halfway through it and I really don't want to go back and fix it all. Just let me know! Please and Thanks you! Don't forget to vote, comment, or fan! :)

*****************************************************************************************************

AARON'S POV

Aaron was glad when the school day had finally finished. He was worried about Lacey. He thought that maybe he should at least call her and make sure that the rest of her day went ok. But then he thought better of it. As he was laying down to go to bed that night he felt his phone go off. He grabbed it hoping that maybe it was Lacey. He let out a groan when he saw who it really was. Lauren.

'Pick me up tomorrow morning @ 10:30 @ my house. Dont b late! -Lauren'

Aaron threw his phone on his bed. He was starting to wonder why he had agreed to this. Tomorrow was probably going to be the worst day of his life. He ran his hands through his hair. He picked his phone up and started to read through some of his and Lacey's old text messages. As soon as he read them he realized why he was going to go through a whole day with Lauren tomorrow. Lacey was worth it to him. She was worth anything. He was wrapped around her finger. He'd do anything she asked him. And she didn't even know it, she was completely oblivious. He sighed as he layed down. Hopefully he could get through tomorrow without anything major happening, and then everything would go back to normal.

LACEY'S POV

Lacey woke up early the next morning. She knew that her friends would keep their word and be there soon. She went and took a hot shower. She was glad that it was the weekend. Hopefully by Monday the rumors about her would be gone and things would be back to normal. Afterall, Aaron did say that he had taken care of it. Lacey still wondered how. She knew Lauren had caused all of it. So if Aaron was to make all of this go away he would of had to of gone straight to Lauren. Lacey got out of the shower and got dressed. She had just finished drying her hair when her phone went off. She picked it up to hear Tara's voice on the other end.

"Lacey are you up?!"

"Yes I'm up."

"Good. We are all on our way to pick you up. We'll be there in five."

"Ok see you soon!" Lacey hung up the phone. She wondered what her friends had in store for her today. She didn't need to wait long to find out. Her friends were outside honking their horn. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a jacket and her phone and ran out to meet them. She laughed when she saw that they were driving Tristin's mom's minivan. It was the only vehicle that could carry all of them. She jumped in and was greeted by her friends.

"LACEY!"

"Hey guys!"

They pulled out of her drive and soon ended up on the interstate. "So what are our plans today?" Lacey finally asked everyone.

"Well we thought about going to Adrenaline Zone first," Nicole said.

"Nice!" Lacey said. She loved Arednaline Zone. It was a huge building that had laser tag. It was so much fun. "What else?"

"Then lunch!" Tristin yelled from the driver's seat.

"Where are we going to go for lunch?" Tara asked looking around at everyone. Lacey made eye contact with Nicole and Hannah. She knew they were thinking the same thing.