Part 11 - Armor

No ones POV...

Thor looked at Loki a little angered.

"You didn't tell me that she is a Frost Giant."

"She is part Frost Giant, part Demon and half Asgardian. Don't tell anyone tho. She was really uncomfortable as she had to ask me to get you to help her. She doesn't trust anyone that easily.", Loki explained.

Thor nodded in understanding.

"Aki Vow...He is a very great warrior. He has a son up there. Josef Vow...I didn't know that he married and his last name is Dust...", he mumbled.

"He keeps that a secret, I guess. Maybe he is afraid that if Odin finds out, he will kill him and his whole family. His wife is half Demon and half Frost Giant."

"Aki Vow is Asgardian...His son is something else."

"Destiny's parents are almost never home. She dreamed to see Asgard once, maybe even live there, but she lost hope a long time ago. It seems that her parents promise her so much, but never keep the promises they made. She doesn't care anymore and gave up on them."

Thor stared at her as she talked and laughed with Laufey.

"She doesn't look like she would be sad about it. From where do you know all of this anyway ?"

"She told me. I saw her reaction, if you dare to touch her sister. She beated a boy up, badly. One hit and his nose was broken, another and a black eye, another and another black eye, another and his mouth was bloody and then she knocked him out, while she also kicked him hard in his crotch. She wouldn't have stopped, if I and her sister wouldn't have told her to stop. She hides her feelings under a smiling mask. A dollface, but actually...she is broken."

Thor looked at Loki with wide eyes.

"She is the one who gives you all the informations, isn't she ?"

Loki nodded.

"Don't tell anyone, or I will lose her trust.", Loki told Thor.

He nodded his head.

"I promise."

"Thank you....Brother."

With Destiny and Laufey...

"I love it soooo much ! Can I try it on ?"

Laufey chuckled and nodded.

"You can. Leave your clothes on tho."

Destiny jumped up and down, squeaking.

"You are the best friend I ever had !!", she cheered.

Destiny then took the pants and put them on, then the chestplate, which Laufey closed for her and put on the backplate. Destiny then put on the shoes, helmet and lastly the gloves. She jumped up and down.

"It fits ! Everything fits !! Ahh !! I love this armor already !!"

"Now the weapons...."

Laufey took the two swords and put them on her back, like a Ninja or Samurai would have them, then he took the daggers and slipped them on the waistband of her armor. Two left and two right. He stepped back, smiling softly.

"Done.", he said.

"I love it !! It is so light and...just awesome !! My first armor and I love it !!", she cheered.

Laufey chuckled at her happiness. Then Loki and Thor came over. Loki smiled softly and Thor had a suspicious glare.

"Loki !! Loki look !! My first own armor !! I wished that from my parents so long ago and here I get one from my best friend Laufey ! I love it ! It fits and is not too heavy !! I can't stop fangirling right now !! Aahhh !!", she babbled.

Loki chuckled, while Thor looked at her with a hint of sympathy.

"That is great, Destiny. You really look like a warrior."

Destiny bowed and Loki laughed.

"Thank you my prince. I appriciate it.", Destiny said.

"I am honored to hear that, my mighty warrior.", Loki joked.

"Can you teach me how Asgardians fight, Loki ?! It would be awesome ! At least the basics ? Please ?"

Loki smiled softly at her.

"Thor is better in that than I am. But if you really want me to teach you, then I guess I shall try."

Destiny jumped up and down squeaking.

"Yes !! I have my own Mentor ! Ahh ! I love it ! Thank you Loki !!"

He chuckled with Laufey.

"No problem."

"Brother...A second please ?", Thor interrupted.

Loki turned around, looked at Thor and nodded. They went a few steps away from them and Thor looked at Loki sternly.

"Are you mad ?", Thor asked Loki.

He looked at Thor confused.

"What do you mean, Thor ?"

"You want to teach a girl, how an Asgardian warrior fights ! Are you mad ?! A girl !!"

"So ?! Lady Sif is also a warrior and a woman ! So what is your problem ?!"

"Lady Sif is special ! This girl is not special ! She is a normal asgardian girl !! No matter what she is ! She is no fighter ! She is not worth it !!"

"Oh ?! Now we're talking !! Listen here you Oaf !! Destiny is special and I will help her become a warrior !!"

"Her Father didn't teach her for a reason !!"

"Their Father is never there for them !!! He is the whole time in Asgard and sees them one or even two times a year !! For almost a week !! He doesn't know them !! He doesn't care about them !! He left them with their Brother !!! He didn't teach them anything, because he doesn't care !!"

Thor fell silent and stared at him.

"And her Mother ?"

"She too. They are always at home alone, with no one but themselves. The only one who comes home with them is their only friend Alex. And now excuse me, but I will no longer argue about that with you. I will train her and that is final."

Before Thor could say anything more Loki left him and went back. Destiny struggled to get out of the armor and it looked like she was in a hurry. Loki looked at her worried.

"What is going on ?"

"My Father !! Mother is home and the Allfather felt a weird new aura in Asgard !! My Father will find out, that I was here, if we don't hurry back home, before the Bifrost is ready !"

"Are you scared of your Father ?"

Destiny looked into Loki's eyes and he saw the sheer panic.

"I am scared about what he will do, when he finds out.", she answered.

Then she was out of the armor.

"Keep it here for me, please. I will return for it, I swear."

Laufey nodded.

"Until then."

Destiny nodded and turned to Loki.

"Someone has to stay here.", she said.

"I will.", Thor said.

Loki turned around in surprise.

"Loki has a banishment as punishment. If Odin ever finds out that he was here, he will put Loki into prison for ever. I will stay back and face his anger. You two go."

Loki and Destiny nodded. She snapped her fingers and they were almost infront of her house. Destiny had on, her back, her backpack. She turned to Loki.

"I guess we have to say goodbye, for today...Believe me, you don't wanna meet my parents...I wouldn't if I had a chance..."

"Are they...abusing you ?"

"No...Something else..."

And with that Destiny left Loki behind. He let her believe that he went away, but in reality he made himself invisible and followed her inside the house.