Part 30 - I never wanted any of this

With Loki...

'Letructure ? Not a bad name...What does it mean ?'

'Strong spirit, intellegant, wise man, good King, pretender, clever, sly and many other things.'

'I didn't know...'

A soft chuckle was heard.

'Not surprising. You were rather busy in hating me and my race. You believed Odin's filthy lies instead.'

'He lied ?'

'He talked the Frost Giants down. All of that were lies. Laufey is nice and others are too. There are always evil ones, but Laufey is keeping his eyes on those. Just like Asgardians and Odin. Laufey never abandoned you. You were stolen.'

'He left me for dead.'

'Tell me that, Loki. How can a FROST GIANT die in the COLD and suffer ? It was supposed to hide us and it did, until Odin took the casket. The shield then broke and we were visible. Are you that idiotic ? A FROST GIANT suffering in the COLD and doomed to FREEZE to death ? Listen to yourself ! We are immune to the cold ! Wakey wakey, Loki Odinson !'

Loki looked down. He was right...he should have known.

'Why would Laufey hide us in a safety bubble of ice and feed us beforehand, if he planned to abandon us ? Stupid Loki. You believed Odin blindly. And because you were busy with getting it over in your head, pushed me away and ignored the twinkling in Odin's eyes, you missed the lie. You are an idiot.'

'Odin used that moment to hurt me...'

'And get out of your upcoming wrath's way. You would have killed him and he knew that, if he would tell you that he stole you from Laufey, because he wanted to use you as a little slave. Sadly Frigga had other plans and slowly he also started to like you and Thor loved you as a Brother. Then he decided to just shut up and not tell anyone.'

'Anyone ?'

'He would have told you as soon as you would have been a Teenager and then stuffed you into prison the rest of your life, but he started to care for you. So that failed. Then he didn't tell his people, because he cared for you still. He didn't want to put you to shame anymore and with that our whole race. Instead he let Thor. That is why he had a problem with you and not behaving.'

'And now ?'

'He has regret. In not telling you and in letting it all come to this. But he will have to make a choice now. We will see, for what he will be.'

Then Letructure was gone again. Loki felt lonely. Destiny stormed down and growled angered. Loki looked at her and saw her anger.

"Let us hope that they care for you, Loki. Or else these 2 days you have time left, were for nothing."

"Do they know ?"

"Oh they do. They also know who is under the mask."

"You."

She made a bow.

"Thank you."

"How did you get on the ship and stole the informations from their ship, without them knowing ?"

"I have my ways."

"Destiny, I am going to die anyways, so why not just tell me everything ?", Loki asked her saddened.

She looked at him and then sighed exhausted.

"Fine. Let me start from the very beginning..."

Loki looked at her, listening closely.