CHAPTER 12! RELATIONSHIPS AND FIGHTING THE DESERT

Start from the beginning

Jessy just nodded.

"Now back to Mit.I don't know how to say this but Mit was not 'born' per say he was a clone I created using my power"(Tim)

"What?!!"(Jessy shocked)

Mit just looked away trying not to look at her he wondered if she would accept him or would she look at him as if he was some kind of freak bujt to his surprise she gripped his hand as hand as hard as she could.

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES MISTER TIM MIT IS AS REAL OF A PERSON AS WE ARE DON'T GO CALLING HIM A CLONE OR SOMETHING THAT WILL DISAPPEAR"(Jessy almost crying)

"Calm down miss did you not hear me? I said he WAS a clone he started being independent and developed his own personality soon after he met you this had not happened before with any of my clones and I have a connection with them that lets me communicate and control them and today the connection was completely cut meaning Mit is not my clone but rather his own person he IS a human being"(Tim)

"so he won't go anywhere he won't disappear?"(Jessy with tears streaming down her face)

"Yes he won't disappear and I came to him immediately in order to make sure he won't disappear"(Tim reassuring her)

"I am so glad"(Jessy bursting into tears and hugging Mit)

After few minutes she cried herself to sleep and Mit  Carried her to the bed room and tucked her in.

"So why did you come here?"(Mit)

"You can feel it can't you? the mana inside is slowly fading and I KNOW for a fact that you can't recover and you don't have the great sage to stop it either and best case scenario where you don't use mana at all you have a max of 5~6 years to live and the more you use it the faster you die"(Tim) 

Mit just nodded and "So do you have a solution or did you just come here to warn me?"

"I do have a solution I didn't just stay idle all these days you know.From the very first time you showed signs of independence I have been considering what would happen to you if  you become completely independent thankfully the worst case  scenario did not happen this condition is not the best case I had imagined but it's not far off either hence the solution is quite simple actually i just need to engrave an array on you meaning you would be getting a tattoo and let me warn you no do not eat a devil fruit you have my memories so should know what it means for me and since you are entirely made of that power I don't know what will happen to you if you eat one"(Tim) 

"ok so what if and I had children would they have the same problem?"(Mit)

"Dude!! do you want to kill me or something? my clone has a girlfriend and  from the tone of it you guys have decided to get married and are planning to have kids while I don't even have a girlfriend and no they won't be having the problem "(Tim)

"Will they look like you or me?"(Mit)

" Really? I am not going anywhere you could ask me that later you know like when you two of you get married for real or something"(Tim exasperated)

"You did not answer my question"(Mit with a serious expression)

"They will follow your genetics and your genetics  somehow got mutated and are totally different compared to mine for one I don't even know if you can use magic"(Tim sighing)
"Take the day off you are going to need it.And cherish her it's nearly impossible to meet someone you can truly love in this world"(Tim getting up and leaving)
"One more I'll write the array tomorrow so decide where you want it "(Tim at the door)  

After Tim left ,Jessy who was listening to their conversation from the bedroom door came out and without a word kissed Mit and I don't want to or have to continue what happened next  you guys can figure it out yourselves.