Their international recognition pushed Top Records to open a limited global package for international fans to attend their concert. Some even demanded a second day. Unfortunately, the boys were too busy to hold a concert for another day. Lilipad nga sila bukas ng gabi para sa guesting nila sa isang morning show sa America. Ang naging desisyon na lang ng management at ni mommy ay magbukas ng SROs para sa mga naubusan. Those additional tickets were also sold-out in a blink of an eye.

My eyes traveled to the family section in the center VIP-Seated area. On that section, where the seats reserved for the friends and family of the members, I saw Ida Mallari with her parents. Blair was also present. They were sitting together.

I never imagined that it was Blair's thing to attend a concert, but I guessed that's how close she is to the Mallaris. Nakita kong kinakausap din siya ng mga magulang nina Ida at Isaiah.

Natigil din agad ang aking pagmamasid sa kanila nang nakaupo na si Dawn sa aking tabi. Kasabay no'n ay ang pagpatay ng mga ilaw.

The fans screamed so wild, as soon as the lights were out. I could feel my heart racing, feeling the excitement to see them perform on the big stage.

Before the concert started, there were a few reminders from the management of the coliseum. The fans didn't care about it though. They were screaming New Classic over and over, until the opening VCR flashed on the screen.

The VCR started with the alphanumeric 'D-100' on the screen. It continuously showed short clips of New Classic's rehearsals. From D-100, it went down up to D-0. The dome was filled with darkness, once again.

Goosebumps prickled on my skin, when I heard the words 'Kaleidoscope World' being whispered from the sound system. It was the members' voices. The lights were also going on and off, adding tension.

Baby, we're the New First Classic...

The voices of the members harmonized as they sang the first line of New First Classic's chorus. It was followed by two pounding sound from the bass of the drum.

Oh-oh New First Classic

They sang the second line and another two beats from the drum came after. At the same time, the lights also flickered twice.

You are the First Class
And we're the New Classic
You're the First Class
We are the New Classic

Muli silang natigil sa pagkanta saglit.

You are...
We are...
The New First Classic!

They shouted the last line, and the coliseum lit up as all the members appeared on the stage. The deafening screams of the fans reverberated on my ears. I couldn't find it in me to scream with them. I was like a mute, speechless because of amusement as I stared at the stage.

One day
I opened my eyes
The bright lights flashed on me
And there you are
Right in front of me

Isaiah opened his eyes, when he sang the lyrics narrating his action. He stretched out his arm to the center, like he was reaching out to someone, and smiled as he sang.

I had seen him singing live for how many times already, but watching him perform on his own concert―in front of thousands of fans―he was shining brighter than ever. He was oozing with too much confidence. There was no hint of nervousness. He was owning the stage. I could see that he was enjoying every moment.

I felt hot tears in my eyes welled up. Like it was the first time watching him do what he loves, I was getting so emotional. My chest tightened up because of overwhelming happiness. I was so proud of him. I didn't know how to express it that I just teared up.