chapter fifty-four

Start from the beginning

"you have to stop them from the side and keep moving. always keep moving"

emmett growled making madelline chuckle lightly, he gave her a look before lunging back at jasper but suddenly freeze with jasper grabbing his neck quickly before baring his teeth, ready to attack his throat. jasper let him go as emmett looked at jasper with an approved look before nodding his head at his brother with a grin.

jasper lightly chuckled at him before edward and carlisle stepped up, jasper only at standby, analyzing their moves.

edward and carlisle shared a look before lunging at each other, colliding like a boulder before edward threw carlisle off. edward can anticipate his thoughts since he can read carlisle's mind which gives him an advantage, carlisle slid under edward as edward lunged at him.

jasper walked around them, eyes escalating their moves as sam stood more, watching intently.

the two almost looked like a blur as bella's eyes darted back and forth while madelline was in awe, she was like watching an action movie in slow motion. she only smirked at the sight of the two, impressed at them.

carlisle threw his right hook at edward which he successfully dodged as the two continued while laughing. carlisle tried to punch him again but edward dodged it again and placed a tight grip at his neck and harshly threw him down. edward stood up with a smug look, cocking his eyebrow at madelline before reading her thoughts.

show off.

he rolled his eyes playfully and turned his back at carlisle making madelline's eyes widen and threw her hands at her mouth, stiffling her giggles.

"and one more thing" jasper said as carlisle immediately stood up and threw edward at the ground, "never turn your back on your enemy"

the sparring continued as the wolves intently watched, mentally taking notes of the stances and fights. rosalie and jasper went again which only resulted in rosalie dropping in an elegant pose with her left leg stretched out as she looked up at his brother.

"how can someone be so elegant and beautiful? that's unfair" madelline said, unknowingly saying it out loud only noticing it when they looked at her.

jasper gave an amused look at his girlfriend while rosalie threw her arms around the girl before kissing her cheek, "oh i know how much you love me. she's mine jazz" rosalie called out.

the blonde vampire only rolled his eyes as alice and jace went up next, alice gave the shadow hunter a challenging nod before throwing punches at her direction which she gracefully dodges before quickly kicking feet at him which he successfully dodged as well. but when she reversed roundhouse kick the shadow hunter, she succeeded in throwing him down.

the cullens' watched with amusement, noticing the tension between the two as jace grabbed alice's legs and pulled her towards him making her fall down as he straddles her waist and pretended to snap her neck before staring directly at her eyes. completely forgetting the people around them.

"you can continue that later in the bedroom" madelline coughed, the smirk on her face lingered as the two realized what was happening and quickly pulled away.

madelline and jasper went up next, jasper looked at his girlfriend and gave her an encouraging nod and a soft smile before he lunged and threw several punches which she dodged easily seeing as she could read thoughts and anticipate his moves. a big advantage to her part.

he immediately caught her with both hands before tucking a hair behind her ear as he gazed into his eyes, she leaned in as if she was kissing him before going to his ears.

"don't you know the most basic rule, major? never, ever get distracted" she pulled away and smirked before head butting him making him groan in pain as he pulled away, she took it as her chance to do butterfly kick and sent him down before locking his neck with her thighs as soon as they met the ground. she acted as if she snapped his neck and lit flames with her fingers.