PROLOUGE

"Have you heard the news? Class 1-A's gotten into trouble again!"

"They're like trouble magnets."

"No wonder villains like to attack them everytime."

As you entered the room, you heard their gossips about Class-A again. You told them to stop and said, "You guys should shut your mouths. You don't know the real story yet!"

"We'll shut our mouths once your good-for-nothing crush already noticed you!" They all laughed at you while insulting your long time crush, Katsuki Bakugou.

You just let them since you're already used of it. You waited until the teacher came and then announced something.

"We'll be having our training camp this weekend. Whether you like it or not, you'll all be going."

Some where excited, some where not. But for you, you're excited because it'll be a joint training camp! Hero Courses, Class 1-A, B, C, and D are going together!

That means Bakugou and you will have a chance to meet in there! You became excited that your smile grew wider and started daydreaming what will happen next.

____
Character Info.

Name: (Y/N) Kirishima (You'll be a cousin of Ejiro Kirishima here)
Affiliation: Hero
Age: 15
Height: (Y/H)
Class: 1 - D
Quirk: Hardening, you can make your skin hard as rock but not that good as Ejirou at using it. It only takes a minute or two to let yourself harden.
Blood Type: (Y/BT)
Likes: Katsuki Bakugou