Everything changes

BLAIRS P.O.V

People take things for granted. All the time, we think something or someone will be there forever but in a blink of an eye everything can change.

How could Damian have cancer? Is he gonna die.

"Blair I'm sorry I'm so sorry I-I have cancer" those words were ringing in my ear for what seemed forever. Somebody shook me and I was taken out of the trance I was in. I didn't even notice I was crying until Damian started wiping tears from my eyes.

"Blair are you alright? Talk to me" Damian asked helping me onto the bed.

"I should be asking you that mister" I chuckle and wipe the remaining tear from my eye.

"I'm fine B come on I've never been better." Why must he be so difficult?

"Damian I know you're not okay. You don't have to be this 'bad boy' thing anymore just be Damian. If you need anything I'm here for you. I wanna help in any way I can."

" Blair I'm not a baby."

I know that but I want you to be okay. I'll be here for you every step of the way."

Damian looks at me and I tear falls from his eye. I scoot closer and and caress his cheek. He closes his eyes and I lean in and kiss him softly. He moves his hands and place them on my neck and leans me down on the bed. I move my hands up to his head and start to take his hat off.

" w-what are you doing"

" I want to look at you."

"Why I'm ugly now I'm bald." Silly silly boy, you just don't understand do you?

"Damian you are so clueless aren't you? You're perfect to me, can't you see that? You're different from other boys in so many ways."

I take Damians hand in mine and squeeze it.

"You really think that Blair?" He asks.

"I've never been more positive about something. You will get through this Damian, it can't be that bad"

He looks at me in a way where that's not the case.

"Damian? It's not that bad is it?"

"I have 5 months left, that's what the doctors said." I swear right there I'm that moment my heart dropped.

"O-oh." I looked down and tears started streaming down my face. I felt Damians arms wrap around my waist and hug me.

"Oh Blair please don't cry I can't stand it"

I giggle and whisper to him "it's strange to see you like this."

"Like what? Do explain" he look at him with a smirk

"Where Damian Wylde the bad boy next door? It's like you've changed over night. You're nice now I like it"

"What do you mean. He's definitely still here babe just tamed. Wanna help me bring him out?" He starts kissing my neck and lays me down on the bed.

I laugh loudly and push him off of me.

"Oh my gosh I shouldn't have said anything! I should probably go" I continue to giggle as I make my way to the window.

"Wait do you think you could stay the night?" He gives me puppy dog eyes and starts to pout.

"Oh how could a say no to that face" I laugh and pinch his cheek.

I lay down and he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"Sure you don't want bad boy to come out we could have a lot of fun."

"Your crazy Wylde absolutely crazy!" I laugh and then he joins in.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just crazy for you".

Those few words made my heart burst. I felt butterfly's and felt my cheeks getting very red.

I turn to face Damian he looks down at me.

"Remember when I was really drunk that one night and you stayed with me?" He asks

"Umm how could I forget? I couldn't even if I wanted to, you almost threw up on me."

"I did?! I'm so sorry" we both laugh

"But yes I do remember. What's you're point?"

"We'll when you thought I was asleep and you said those things I heard you." What he heard me?! Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing!

My face gets red and I put my face in my hands.

"Yes I do" I whisper

"When you said those things that's when you had me hooked. That moment I knew what we had was real that- that I.."

"That you what??"

"We'll that I love you" did he just say that. Oh my gosh I can't believe it.

I smile and kiss him

"I love you to Damian. More than you could ever know.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was kinda short! I really hope you liked this chapter and before anyone says it's too early for them to say I love you , you gotta thing he has cancer he may not have that much time. When someone goes through that you realize you're true feelings for them so yeah!

Please vote and comment I love you all!!!