Its done

I wake up to Damian's warm body sprawled out across my body. I recall the things that had happened last night and cover my eyes and smile. it was amazing, I would never expect for it to be like that in my wildest dreams. He made it perfect. I slide out from underneath him and trying not to wake him and go into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and I look different, more womanly, my cheeks are flushed and my hair is a little messy, my lips are still swollen from kissing him. I brush my teeth and go back to the  bed.

"goodmorning beautiful" he said in a raspy voice, I giggled and turned around to my side so I was facing him.

"goodmorning" I say and blush.  he kisses me softly on the cheek and runs to the bathroom. I notice that we slept pretty late so I begin to get all of our things ready to leave.  I go over to pick up his clothes and see his wig on the floor next to the couch. I bend down and grab it and comb out the messy parts with my fingers. I slip on some clothes that we brought with us and wait patiently for Damian to come out. He comes out slowly and begins to get dressed.

"hey are you okay?" I ask worriedly because he does not look good at all.

"yeah im fine I just didn't realize how tired I was." he replied softly.

I just nodded my head and said nothing back. Something was off, and I didn't like it. we checked out of the hotel and I got into the drivers seat.

"you wanna go get some breakfast or something, im starving" I asked.

"actually can you just take me to my house I've got a lot of things today im sorry" 

I looked over at him hoping that he would say something else. what the hell is up with him.

"sure" I whispered and turned my eyes back to the road. Did I do something? many questions and thoughts were running through my head trying to figure out what was wrong. I need to chill out a little he just needs a little space we've been glued to each others hips for weeks now. I grip the steering wheel till my knuckles turn white. I don't like it when there is something wrong and I cant fix it.

I pull into Damian's driveway and turn to face him.

"Damian please tell me what's wrong, did I do something to make you like this?" I ask worriedly anxiously waiting for his answer.

his kisses me and leans his forehead onto mine.

"Babe you couldn't have possibly done anything. you didn't don't worry I promise you im just not feeling so great right now. I just need to sleep it off, I love you so much Blair I had the best time with you last night and im glad that you wanted to do it with me. I want you to know that ive never loved someone and im honored that you let me love you." he said with tears forming in the corner of his  eyes.

"Damian I love you, so much it hurts. I ant even begin to describe how much love I have for you. I would want to do what we did last night with anyone but you. You're my everything Damian."

he kissed my lips and left the car. Why in the hell did that seem like a permanent goodbye?

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"mom are you here?!" I screamed as soon as a shut the front door. I started feeling even more week than I did in the car and walked as fast as I could to the couch.

"mom I need you now!" I yelled. I heard her run down the stairs.

"what? what is it?" she asked with worry in her voice and hair sticking out from all over her head, looking at me frantically.

"hospital..... now..." I tried to say. I didn't want to worry Blair in the car so I didn't mention how I was feeling. I knew if I did she would flip.

"shit" my mom whispered and ran back up the stairs to get her keys. she came back down and I wrapped my arms around her neck for support and she sped to the hospital.

black spots began to form everywhere I looked. I felt the car stop and someone pulling on my arm and being sat in  wheelchair. I couldn't hear a thing anymore, I could barely see what was going on around me.  I saw a huge white light and someone coming out of it, I squinted my eyes to get a better look and noticed it was Blair.

"i love you Damian" was all she said and then disappeared. Was she even there to begin with? I remember seeing an article about cancer, and it said before a cancer patient dies its very common for them to hallucinate and see things.

Am I dying?

Thanks for reading guys! make sure to give me new story Russian Roulette a read I already really like how its turning out its a harry styles fanfiction so let me know what you think about both stories!!

My own bad boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara