Undeniable II

A/n ok short ass authors note once again leave any mistakes in the comments and I'll fix it, fun reading!

••Lara's 𝐏𝐎𝐕••
I heard muffled noises, my head was throbbing, my ears were ringing. Could this mentally get any better. My hearing gradually came back. "Did you really have to hit her like that?" a man huffed. "Would you have rather me killed her, and dumped her body, hmm" another man said arrogantly. I already knew the asshole was the blonde one just from the words he spoke alone. Though it was all muffled voices, like I was underwater, I still knew who they were. We drove for about 2 more hours I estimated.
The car came to an abrupt stop. All this while I kept quiet, struggling would only make things worse. My parents' words not mine. I could hear car doors opening to many for it to be only the car I'm in. Nobody was talking, then the same hand from before yanked me out of the car, look I'm not heavy but he lifted me a bit too easily. Of course I struggled, who wouldn't, it's human instinct, and he was hurting me. I would definitely have bruises from this. Though something in my head told me this wouldn't be the worst of it all. I blacked out..
I woke up in a bedroom it was nice... too nice. Why was I in a room like this. Then it hit me, his scent (who's scent u might ask well shut the fuck up I don't know either) it was heavenly, a mix of obvious men's body wash not too overpowering yet mixed very well with the smell of woods, pine cones maybe. Why could I smell this, I was in the room alone. The room wasn't big and lavish but it was nice to the extent, whereas a prisoner should not be in it. I jumped off the bed and made my way towards the door. The scent was only getting stronger like I was being pulled toward some force. Yet the door was locked, I almost started sobbing. A single tear slipped, I am hurting so bad. I can't catch my breath, I'm having a panic attack...
That thought hit me like a truck. I haven't had a panic attack since I was 14 and that means it's been 4 years. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. It sounded like it might be a lot of people, but I still couldn't breathe so honestly it was the least of my worries. The door swung open that smell, that heavenly smell. Then I hit the hardwood floor with a thud.
••Alpha dawn's  𝐏𝐎𝐕••
As my men pulled up I was getting ready to beat the fuck out of someone. Why had they taken almost all day to complete this task. It's as if I requested them to wipe out a goddamn army. All I asked was for them to get a damn tape... everyone in this house is incompetent. I had to take a long breath before I walked down the stairs from the second floor, leading to the front door. I was literally mid breath when these assholes barged in my damn house. for fucks sake. Then it hit me honeysuckle, vanilla, oranges. "Mate that's our mate"  Zayn howled inside of me all I could think was heavenly... "MINE" I growled out. No... I didn't just do that... I don't need a fucking mate!  Everyone walking in stopped in their tracks, they all looked at me as if I was a damn ghost. Then I saw her, she had beautiful dark brown wavy hair, the most perfect skin. Scratch that she was perfect, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and zayn agreed. My eyes snapped to her arms, one why where there bruises, two why the fuck was Ky grabbing her by the arm so GOD DAMN HARD. "Let me rip through his throat"  Zayn growled, I was seriously contemplating on ending his life right then and there. Why was he my beta again? She was over his shoulder visibly unconscious and his grip on her arms was so tight you could see white marks... "stop". I said through mind link , slowly, so that I wouldn't lash out. He dropped her..HE FUCKING DROPPED HER..no way. I quickly sprinted over to where she was and punched him square in the jaw. He flew into the doors behind us, and everyone just had a shocked expression. I wasn't gonna give alway the fact that she was my mate yet. I don't need her. She gonna be gone as soon as I figure out why the fuck she's here in the first place. I'd remember if I saw her on their hit list. I quickly scooped her up in my arms. "What was that for?" he said visibly agitated with my actions. "Get the fuck out before I beat ur ass, u don't talk back to me", I said through gritted teeth, to be incredibly honest I never used my alpha authority around my close friends but if he didn't leave right now I would quite literally kill him. I could feel my wolf zayn wanting to come out and I couldn't let that happen. It was supposed to be a happy moment for him. He made it clear how happy he was when he first saw her. But I wasn't the time for introductions and it never will be. I swiftly made my way to the 2nd floor rooms not super fancy but not something a prisoner would stay in. I'd hope she would realise that fact when she wakes up... just so she doesn't panic.. yeah. I gently laid her on the bed. I really didn't want to hurt her. She didn't smell as if she was a wolf, usually shifter females have a smell. Though shifter females are rare they are usually alphas mates to ensure a strong bloodline. But I didn't smell it on her, and I highly doubted she was a werewolf anyways, considering she came from the outskirts of the city. I made my way out of the room and called the pack doc to go check up on her. I needed to go address Ky and Collen because I swear to god if they didn't get that damn tape..

A/n thanks for reading next chapter i juicy so stay tuned ;)