Chapter 6

Walking down the hallways towards the Old School Bathroom, I noticed a large crowd near a flight of stairs. To be more specific, the flight of stairs I rushed down from. Oblivious as what's going on, I continued on my way towards the haunted bathroom. That is until I heard an all too familiar cackle.

I turned around with a deadpan look and walked closer to the sound of the booming voice. "What is he doing?" a person whispered, "I don't know, just stay away from him..." he told her as I irked.

'Okay, I get that he can be weird as heck. But this is just too much!' I thought as I placed a 'real' gentle smile on my face. I pushed my way through the crowd, and after a couple more seconds, I managed to make my way to the front.

I walked behind Kou and hugged him from behind. "Now, now, no need to scream," I told him, still trying to make him get the message. 'I swear to God, this kid is going to be the death of me.' I thought as I continued dragging him towards the Council Room ."Sorry for the disturbance, everyone! I do hope you enjoy your afternoon!" I yelled as I kept pulling Kou by the ear.

"Owwwy!" Kou screamed as I stopped mid-way. I heaved a heavy sigh as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Kou, you do realize that people were already talking mean things about you?  Behind your back, may I add." I told him as he looked down.

I placed a hand on his shoulder, making him look at me. "Look, I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. But, I don't want you getting bullied and whatnot." I told him. "I'm going to keep my promise! I'm going to protect you, no matter what! Even if it ends up killing me!" He proclaimed.

Don't get me wrong; he is genuinely admirable. His passion and energy are just to die for, but I can't help but get worried over him. He tends to overexert himself and most likely ends up getting hurt or severely fatigued. He has always been like this ever since his dumbass of a brother told him the basics of exorcism. I tried telling him to take a break, but he just won't listen.

I sighed as I gave him another genuine smile, "Okay, I trust that you can take care of yourself." I said. He gave me a nod, and one of his brightest smiles. "Oh, and don't worry about me. Your Onee-San is more than capable of protecting herself!" I told him before kissing him on his forehead, walking back towards the Third Floor Bathroom. Little did I know that those simple words shot an arrow through Kous' head.

I just got Little Brother Zoned...

Once I reached the Haunted Bathrooms door, I knocked on it, just to make sure that nobodies in there before barging in. Once I knew that no one was there, I kicked open the door, making Yashiro and Hanako scream. "I'm back, Bitchez!" I screamed. Closing the door shortly after, I glared at the Mokke, who stole my Bra. It was shaking, to the point where you can see it from a few feet away.

"Anyways, what were you guys planning before I barged in?" I asked them as Yashiro seems to think, "We're playing Hanafuda! Care to join us?" I just gave Hanako an apologetic smile and shook my head. "No offence or anything but, I don't even know what that is," I told him as he and the Mokkes gaped at my answer.

"What?! How?!" Hanako screamed, "Hanafuda is one of the best card games there is!" he yelled at me while a gave him a glare that said, "Shut the feck up, or I'll fecking slit your throat!"

Just then, Yashiro joined in on the conversation, "Oh, how about we go on a picnic? Tomorrow, on the rooftop! Just the three of us, as friends!" she said as I looked at Hanako. Seeing as though he agreed, I just confirmed something. "Just as friends, right?" I asked Yashiro as Hanako gave me a confused look.

"Y-yeah! Of c-course!" Yashiro exclaimed as I nodded.

Why..? Why does it hurt to confirm something that's true? Yashiro mused as she looked at her hands. 'What... Is this feeling?' she asked herself as she looked at you. 'Why does my heartbeat speed up... When I see or hear you..?' Yashiro mused as she shook her head, trying to dismiss her thoughts.