Chapter 1

It was a typical day for a certain H/c haired girl. Well, that is if you consider exorcising apparitions with murderous intentions normal. She is currently walking down the streets, at midnight, to find more evil ghosts. You might be wondering, "Why on earth is she out on the streets that late?". Well, she is an exorcist if you didn't figure it out yet. And as an exorcist, she must fend off evil spirits. 

Most evil ghosts or apparitions come out at night, so that's why she is out here in the streets. 

"Strange, normally I would encounter at least thirty of them right now. How come I only managed to find four?" The H/c haired girl asked herself as she made her way towards her home. She might've stayed up all night, but she isn't even the slightest bit tired. That is because of her fighting style, she steals the energy of her opponent, claiming it as her own in the process. But regardless, she still needs to sleep to prevent the eyebags on her face from worsening.

 Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "5:30..." I mumbled to myself as I groaned and rolled off my bed, bumping my forehead in the process. I then stood up from the floor and headed downstairs to find my Father reading the newspaper while simultaneously drinking a cup of coffee, "Morning Dad." I said as he smiled at me and continued reading the paper in his hands. I grabbed a plate of F/c and a glass of F/d. Afterwards, I went back upstairs to take a bath and change into my school uniform.

I then brushed my teeth and put on some moisturizing cream on my face. (I don't know what I'm doing) "Y/n, Teru is at the door waiting for you!" my Father called out as I replied with a simple "Coming!". 

Hi, my name is Y/n Asami. I am another exorcist, but unlike others, my Clan normally befriends the apparitions and only become bonded with them if they want to.

Because of this, my Clan is seen as a disgrace. Every other Clan apart from the Minamoto's treated my Father and me like nothing. Like we didn't even exist. And honestly, it helped us. Due to shorter relationships, we don't have many distractions causing us to focus more on our studies and our way of exorcising.

Both the Minamoto clan and the Asami clan have been good friends ever since. The Minamoto's were the only ones that seemed to understand us and acknowledge us as real human beings. 

As both of us finally reached the school gates, he said that he still needs to go to the Student Council Room and told me to just go ahead inside the classroom. As I was walking down the hallways towards my class, I heard some of the girls' gossips, "Hey, have you heard about the rumor? It's about Hanako, the bathroom ghost." They said as I listened in on their conversation, slightly intrigued. "They said that if you knock three times on the third stall of the girls' bathroom, he will grant you any wish! But in return, he will take something precious from you, and you won't know until it's too late..." A girl with Midnight Purple hair said to a girl with white hair with green tips... She kind of reminds me of a radish... I thought to myself as I sighed and continued walking towards Class 2-A.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?'  I thought to myself as I opened the door to find a bento on my desk, 'Huh? Did somebody leave this here?' I asked myself as I walked up to it. "Woah, I get that you're popular among the boys but seriously? Didn't think that you'll have someone making your lunch." Yasashi, a friend of mine, said. She isn't the smartest, but she is the friendliest person you will ever meet.

"Me neither, I don't even know what's so good about me," I answered her as she gave me a deadpanned look. "Seriously? Girl, you're the definition of perfection!" she exclaimed while wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I smiled at her friendly gesture as she went back to her seat. I opened the bento box, and a piece of paper fell out, it read, "Come meet me at  the back of the school later, after school." 

'Oh gee, another confession...' I thought to myself as I sweatdropped, trying to think of another excuse to turn this person down. After a couple of minutes, the teacher finally showed up 'Maybe I'll just tell them that I'm not interested in dating just yet. Yeah, that seems to be the only rational thing to say. If I told them I like somebody else, they'd just start spewing nonsense...' I was brought back to reality once I heard the bell ring. 'How long was I thinking?' I thought as I looked slightly surprised. 

I walked up to Teru and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, Kaichou~" I called out in a teasing tone as he sighed "What now?" he asked me as I just gave him a shy smile "Well~ You see, I kinda zoned out and..." I started as I looked at him with puppy-dog eyes, "Can I please copy your notes?" I asked him as he heaved another sigh and gave me one of his charming smiles, "Fine, you owe me one, though." He answered as I squealed with joy, "Thank you so much! I thought I was going to die during the exams." I told him, "Or," he started, gaining my attention "I could just do private tutor lessons with you?" he continued as he gave me another one of those smiles "Yeah...

.

.

.

No thanks,  Perv." I declined his offer and walked out of the classroom, sweatdropping. 'What's up with that guy?' I sighed as I sat down on a table, taking out the bento in the process. I started eating it. 'This is tasty but not as tasty as my cooking though...' I thought to myself as I continued to munch on the prepared lunch. 

After a couple more minutes, the bell rang, signaling all of us to go back to our respective classes.

Timeskip to after school 

"Hey, Y/n! Let's walk home together!" I heard Teru exclaim as the two of us started collecting our items. "Yeah, about that, I got a note that said to meet them at the back of the school." I answered as his face slightly dropped, "O-oh... I-it's okay! Go ahead!" he told me with a smile as he went out of the classroom. 

'Why did he seem sad?' I asked myself as I raised a brow at his actions before shrugging it off and started heading towards the back of the school.

As I finally reached the back of the school, I saw a boy standing there with a bright blush on his face. I approached him as he started freaking out, "Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. Is there something you want to say to me?" I asked them with a gentle smile on my face, "A-ah!
Asami-Chan, h-how are y-you?" he asked me, his voice trembling. "I'm doing fine, now... What is it you wanted to tell me?" I asked him as he started fidgeting with the hem of his shirt 

"U-uhmm... You see, gah, this is embarrassing! I just wanted to say... I like you, Asami-Chan!" 'Knew it!' "Oh, well, thank you for telling me but," I started as I looked away from him only to be met with a pair of light blue hues. 'What's he doing here?' I asked myself as I raised a brow, "Well, I am not looking for a relationship right now. I'm sorry, but I have to decline your confession." I told him as he looked heartbroken, "O-oh, no, it's okay..." he stated as he walked away, leaving me behind. I heaved another heavy sigh as I walked towards the now hiding Kaichou, "Idiot, what were you doing?" I asked him as he stood up, looking everywhere but on me "I wanted to walk with you, so I decided to wait for you!" he answered as a vein appeared on my forehead "Yeah but, that doesn't mean you can eavesdrop on my private conversation!" I yelled as a fist was brought upon his head.

"Owwy!" he screamed, "That's what you get for not respecting my privacy!" I retorted as he grabbed my hand "What the?! Bishe, let go of me!" I screamed as I tried my best to escape from his tight grip. But instead, I manage to do the polar opposite, his grip tightened. "Nope, you're walking with me whether you like it or not." he answered with a smile on his face. I sighed as we both walked down the streets, making small talk.

After a couple more minutes, both of us then arrived at my house "Well, this is where we separate our ways." I told him as he nodded "Well, it was nice talking to you! Bye, Teru-Kaichou!" I exclaimed as I walked inside my house, slamming the door in the process.

Hey guys, how was the second chapter? Please tell me my mistakes and I'll try my best to fix them!

WORD COUNT: 1543!