Chapter 4

3rd Persons' Perspective

"Hanako and I had entered into a bond. He granted my wish and turned me into his assistant. I wasn't sure what to expect."

'But a week later, I found out.'

In the girls' bathroom. Your POV

"Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, can I please go home? These toilets are grossing me out!" Yashiro yelled as I just stared at her, drinking a juice pouch. Hanako popped out of a cubicle with his arms in an 'X' shape "Not yet!~." he yelled as Yashiro kept on making the 'Praying Position.'

'She looks more like a maid than a personal apprentice...' I thought to myself as Hanako looked confused. "Hey, what's she doing here?" he asked Yashiro, who seemed to brighten up a bit at the mention of my name. "Right! I brought her here to replace me for a while!" she yelled, making me spit my juice all of the floor, "And I just cleaned that..." Yashiro said as her soul left her body.

"That isn't what we talked about!" I retorted, "Just go with the flow, please!" she whispered as I sighed. "What do you mean? We talked about this earlier," she said, sweat dripping down her forehead as I deadpanned at her. 'If you're gonna lie about it, at least make it sound convincing!' I thought to myself as my eyebrow twitched. I looked up and met eyes with Hanako, and I smiled at him before nodding.

He eyed me suspiciously before talking, "There's no way I'm staying in the same room with an exorcist!" he screamed, pointing his index finger at me. "Didn't you know? That it is EXTREMELY RUDE to point at someone?" I asked him with a smile on my face. He shivered, thinking that he would probably die here. "I forgot to mention my name," I told the two of them.

"My name is-" I was cut off by the door bursting open, and since I was right in front of it, I got slammed into the wall. "Have you seen Y- I mean Asami-Chan by any chance?" a certain blonde with azure blue eyes asked. Yashiro looked as red as a tomato, and Hanako was glaring daggers at the Blondie.

"W-Who? M-Minamoto-S-S-Senpai?" Yashiro squeaked as her eyes were filled with stars. "A girl with H/l H/c hair that looks soft to touch. A pair of E/c eyes that you could easily get lost in. Have you seen her?" Although Teru whispered a few parts of his description, it was all heard crystal clear by Hanako. 'So he takes an interest in her...' he thought while smirking.

Yashiro pointed towards the door, there stood an all too familiar H/c haired girl, glaring at the Student Body President. "Kaichou~," she said in a sickeningly sweet voice, scary enough to make the Seventh Wonder shriek. "You should've just knocked~. I would've happily replied!" I told him with my best smiles out there.

"Sorry, I needed some help with the papers. You got me worried for a second there..." He answered truthfully, which made me raise a brow, "Worried? Seriously?" 'But then again, this could be my trump card on escaping!' I thought to myself as I sighed.

"Fine, let's get going," I told him as both of us left. I could hear Yashiro screaming at Hanako for something. "Let's be honest; why did you take me away?" I asked him as he stiffened, "Y/n, every apparition is dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt." he answered as I deadpanned 'Idiot!'

"You do realize you're talking to someone who managed to befriend over 'Fifty' Supernaturals, right?" I told him, emphasizing the word fifty. He heaved another sigh before heading back towards the Student Council room. Little did I know that there was another reason behind it.

Y/n, what do I have to do for you to like me back?

Back To Yashiro

"Please! There's just something I have to get done today!" I told him as he hummed. "Hmmm, no. I've also got something important I need you to do when you're finished. Sound's like your only option is to clean faster~" he answered, much to my disappointment. "Not fair!" I said as I started shaking him, "You may be eternally young, but I'm not! I'm at the prime of my life right now, and I might be missing my one chance in life because of you!!" I screamed.