Family

Back in her room, Nairobi was having the time of her life. She didn't know her feelings for Bogata, but, this relieved her pain. Bogata was hugging her, while she was kissing his neck. They moved to the bed, where Nairobi sat on him and held his hair. Bogata was kissing her neck and slowly kept moving down. Nairobi held on to him like a sloth.

In the other room, Rio was lying down with his head on Tokyo's stomach. Both of them were having very little conversatons. It was mostly cuddling and  kisses. The warm afternoon breeze hit their faces, making them look prettier.

The Professor had his own plans. Lisbon was wearing a lacy black lingerie. She walked into the shower, where the Professor was. She held his hands and pulled him closer and massaged. Sergio moaned, kissed her lips harder than ever. He liked the smell of her hair. Within minutes, they had become a wet mess.

Denver and Monica couldn't steam things up, but, they were having fun with their Cinni. They were teaching him to dance. Denver sang, 'Maria', and pulled in Monica with him. Cinncinati also joined the waving his arms in the air, with open mouth drooling. He was nothing like Arturito, thought Stockholm.

As the sun set, Professor asked two members of the gang to join him in welcoming the new members. Tokyo and Denver went with the Professor to the lobby. There was a girl, who looked like she was in her 20s. She had long, untidy hair and was wearing a dirty green, short skirt. She had dark purple sneakers on. Next to her was an middle-aged lady. She wore a long grey skirt and a black coat. As soon as she saw Sergio, they hugged. 

We were introduced.

'This is Rosa, one of my close friends, an expert at various native languages', said the Professor with his hand over the young girl.

'And, this is Liliana, Rosa's mum', he said smiling.

That was weird thought Tokyo. She wouldn't want her family involved in the heist. But she realised that the members of this gang were her only family. They were taken upstairs to the Professor's room. They all enjoyed supper together. They were to travel again the next day.

Tokyo went to sleep, not giving a thought to her baby.