Sister celebration!

I rub my eyes.. Holy shit what is Ethan doing here?! We must've fallen asleep last night while watching youtube. I check my phone 11:30 AM ugh I would've woken up earlier. Anyways I go downstairs and make myself some eggs. Then I go back up to get ready for my shoot. I curl my hair, and put on some makeup. I already showered last night so I just put some perfume and deodorant on.

Ethan: Where are you going? 

Liv: I have my first modelling shoot with Calvin klein. I'm leaving in like 10 minutes.

Ethan: Oh okay, I'll leave then. But I'll see you tonight?

Liv: yea, I'll see you then.

Ethan: Sorry about that. I guess I just fell asleep.

Liv:  Don't worry about it

I fill up my water bottle and walk over to Stacey's. It's 1:55. I get into the car with Stacey and she can tell I'm nervous.

Stacey: you will be fine. If they didn't want you they would have said no.

Liv: Thanks, and thank you for doing this for me, you have no idea how much it means to me.

We get to the shoot and I meet this sweet man named Henri and he took my pictures. He really knew how to calm me down. He told me he would email Stacey the photos sometime this week. I look at my phone. Holy shit 5:15, I need to go but Stacey is still filling out forms. 

We finally get into the car and I get home by 6. Fuck. I have to be at the restaurant in an hour, and it takes 30 minutes to get there.How am I going to get ready that fast?!! I quickly hop into the shower, blow-dry and straighten my hair. I put on light makeup and slide on the dress. I also put the on the black heels my mom gave to me before I left. 

As I'm about to leave Monica facetimes me

liv: Monica I can't talk right now, I'm on my way out and I can't be late