Ch 11 Brawl

Authors Note: The Thing is making me write again. Send help. I can't go on like this any longer *dies*

Legoshi POV

I thought today was going to be a normal day. But no. Kai just has to go feral. I walked into the auditorium a bit late because I had some work to redo in class. When I entered Bill hung all over me for some reason. I mean its not that I didn't appreciate his large man hands on my shoulders and his thicccc arms wrapping around me. I mean who wouldn't? 

Then Kai striked. 

He growled out angry words and threw me to the ground. Pain lit up in my shoulder as it made impact with the ground. I groaned slightly but then got up. Animals were shouting around us. I snarled at him. 

"What the hell Kai?!" My hand was rubbing my now sore shoulder.

"I don't want your grimy paws all over my  boyfriend." Kai got into a defensive stance. He crouched down and his claws were showing. His eyes were crazed and his breathing was heavy. 

Animals were still shouting. Many circled around us, blocking us in. I put my paws up. 

"Come on Kai... W-We don't have to do this. I-it was an honest m-mistake. It was B-Bill that put his paws on me." 

"NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING MY BOYFRIEND OF CHEATING!!! HE WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DO THAT TO ME!!!! NO ONE WOULD WANT TO TOUCH A DIRTY MUTT LIKE YOU ANYWAYS" Kai practically roared this out. We were still circling one another. Dom suddenly pushed his way in through the crowd of people. 

"Guys. Stop. This is stupid. Stand down so you guys don't get in trouble." Dom walks between us with caution. Kai's breathing picked up as his eyes glued on to Dom. The next thing I know, Kai is perched on top of Dom, who is underneath him. Dom shirked out when his body slammed into the floor. Kai's claws are close to Dom's throat. Many animals gasp in shock, too scared to move and prevent Kai from drawing blood from the peacock. 

"Kai. Please.... stop." Kai's head whipped around to find Bill. Bill's eyes plead with him to stop. Kai huffs and climbs off Dom. He stands there for a moment. Head turned down to the floor. Everyone is holding in a baited breath. Kai then snaps around towards me running full speed at me. They both tumble to the floor. I grunt and try to pry the angry mongoose off of me. Animals began to shirk again. 

Kai raises his claws ready to strike. 

A loud bang stops him in his tracks. 

At the door stood Juno. Her eyes wide and furious. She stomps her way straight through the crowd. They parted and made way for her to past. She reaches down and rips Kai off of me. 

"That is enough. Go to the office. Now." Juno stares down at Kai as she holds him up by his shirt. He gulps. "You, bring him to the office. He's not going to get away with this disrespectful and disgusting behavior."

As Kai walks out of the room Juno reaches down and helps me up. 

"Are you okay?" Juno's eyes are big and filled with concern. 

"Um... yeah I'm good." My shoulder is still sore but that'll be fine in a day.

Dom is a few feet away. He is shaking and hyperventilating. Well fuck. 

"Someone take Dom to the nurse, quickly." Juno orders everyone around like she was made for it. It was mesmerizing. I couldn't believe that they were all listening to her. She was just as good as Louis. 

As Dom and someone else exit the room, Louis walks in his eyes following them.

"What happened? Is Dom okay? What is all this chaos?" Louis demanded answers with his questions. 

Juno approaches Louis. Stepping a little too close to him.

"While you were absent, doing whatever it is you do, Legoshi was attacked by Kai. Dom tried to stop the fight but in the end just got traumatized. had to step in a pull Kai off of Legoshi before he clawed him to death." Juno stared Louis in the eyes. Not a single stutter in her voice.

"Your welcome." 

Louis' eyes grew slightly with every word to Juno said. 

".........Thank you... Juno" The expression was forced from Louis lips. He obviously did not want her help. Nor did he appreciate it. (periodt)

"Are you okay Legoshi? Do you need to go to the nurse?" 

"I- I'm fin- okay..." I'm still shaken by what just happened. I still can't believe that he did that. I thought that we were becoming friends. I guess not.

We all turn to Bill. He stands there, shock and disbelief evident on his face. 

"I-i don't know what to say. I thought he was better then this. He always seemed like an oddball but I never thought he would go this far." Bill's voice is distant and seems far away. 

Louis speaks up. 

"I think it's time for everyone to head back to their dorms. Today's meeting is cancelled." 

Everyone began to silently pack their things and head out the door. 

"Legoshi. Bill. Stay behind. I want to know exactly what happened."

Five minutes pass until everyone has gone home and its just me, Bill, and Louis. 

"Tell me exactly what happened today." 

Bill and I glance at each other, our faces burn with embarrassment, remembering the details of why Kai attacked me. 

"..."

"..."

"I'm waiting." Louis huffs in annoyance.

"Ummm... well you see... Kai and I were a ummm.... a couple and he got really jealous becau..... for some reasons and then he started attacking Legoshi." 

"Wait you two were dating?"

Authors Note: help me. save me please. im going to rebel against this Thing. I can't take it anymore. Good Bye.