"Where's Renjun? I need to see him." Jade said, making her way out of the room.

"Jade, you need to calm down." Jaehyun said, chasing after her. That only made Jade run faster, running down the halls until she came to a two sliding door at the end. She stood in front of them as they opened, revealing twenty men sitting around a holographic table.

Her friends were all sitting on one side, all seven of them, with an empty seat beside Renjun. On the other side was their mentors and escorts, even Doyoung and Kun. Finally, at the end of the table sat Hendery, the head gamemaker.

"You're awake." Renjun said, looking at her. Jaehyun was out of breath as he entered behind her.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop her." Jaehyun huffed out but Taeyong shook his head, motion to the empty seat by Renjun.

"It's okay, Jade, come take a seat." Taeyong told her. Jade took the seat beside Renjun, who quickly took her hand in his, giving her a squeeze.

"Are you feeling better?" Renjun asked, his eyes full of concern. Jade nodded her head.

"The rebellion has started. Districts 7, 10, and 11 have began their uproar once the games had ended." Taeyong announced. Jade eyes widened at the word rebellion.

"What rebellion?" Jade asked, staring at Taeyong.

"We are rebelling against the Capitol and their rule over us." Taeyong explained.

"There has been uproars in the districts prior to the games, especially the poorer ones. You probably haven't noticed since you're from District 1 and the Capitol cuts the broadcasts to avoid them from being shown." Mark explained. Jade recalled the reapings, where the reapings in the poorer districts were indeed cut shorter than usual.

"And, we're in District 13? I thought it was destroyed." Jade asked.

"District 13 is mainly underground. To the general public, it was known for graphite mining but it was also used for nuclear weapons. During the first rebellion, District 13 became its own independent nation and in exchange, we promised to stop attacking the Capitol. It has now became the headquarters for the second rebellion." Taeyong told her.

"Is... Is everyone here a part of it then?" Jade asked looking around the room. They all nodded their heads.

"Everyone here knew about the rebellion and the plan to destroy the arena." Yuta explained. Jade glanced at her friends. Mark let out a deep sigh.

"I didn't exactly tell you the full story that night in the arena because you hadn't agreed yet." Mark admitted, fiddling with the gold bracelet on his wrist. "The truth is, we were given the bracelets from out mentors as signs that we were part of the rebellion." Mark continued, narrowing his eyes at the others.

"We all knew about it, but we just didn't know who we were supposed to work with, so that's why we were given the bracelets, to identify each other." Jaemin told her.

"It would have been weird if the Careers started teaming up with the poorer districts anyways." Haechan added.

"So you all knew about it, but I didn't?" Jade asked. Taeyong looked towards Jaehyun.

"That was my mistake. I had forgotten about it until Taeyong gave me the bracelet." Jaehyun said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I gave the bracelet to him in the Capitol. It would have been too risky for him to tell you the plan there, with everyone watching." Taeyong said. The other mentors nodded in agreement.

"Were... were you in on it too?" Jade asked, looking towards Hendery. Hendery nodded.

"I'm sorry about all the horrors you faced but it had to be believable. I did provide your team with everything that was needed though." Hendery said. Jade nodded her head. She didn't know what else to say, it was a lot for her to take in.

"In that case, let's continue on with out meeting, shall we?" Taeyong said, clapping his hands together.

...

Later that night, Jade found herself alone in her new room, with a small bed, a night stand, and a lamp. It was simple and much smaller in comparison to her room in District 1.

Jade heard a knock on her door and opened it to see the boy that she had been longing to see all day.

"Renjun." Jade said, smiling as he took her into his arms. He released the embrace, entering her room as she closed the door behind him.

"Miss me?" Renjun asked, taking a seat on her bed. Jade nodded as she sat beside him.

"This is so unreal." Jade said as she stared into his eyes. Renjun gave her a soft smile, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Well, what I can say my Beloved Jewel. We made it out of that arena together, alive." Renjun said, taking her hand in his. Jade couldn't help but smile as his touch, before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Together." Jade repeated, chuckling to herself. She lifted her head, staring at Renjun's lips. He smiled before pulling her close, placing a small kiss on her lips.

"Yes Jade, together." Renjun said, lying down onto the bed, pulling her body close to his before closing his eyes.

The End
———————————————————————————
Hehe so they all made it out alive in the end :)

Btw i am so sorry to anyone who hasn't read the hunger games because i totally ruined the series for you so yeah

Anyways, like always, thank you all for making it this far and reading my books, lots a love to all of you! ❤️❤️

This book was actually probably one of the easiest ones i had ever written, everything came so easily and i was super passionate about it, from the outfits to the arena and everything so yeah, (please lower your expectations because i dont know if i can produce the same quality again)

Please check out my other books if you haven't already and my next one will be out very soon!