Chapter 8

"There

"There." Ten said as Jade stepped back. She lifted her head up, staring at her reflection. Her jaw dropped to the ground.

"It's all.... Gold." The words barely left her mouth.

"You are the sister of the God of the Hunger Games. I had to." Ten said with a smile. His eyes suddenly lit up, taking something out of his pocket.

"One more thing." Ten said, showing Jade what was in her hands. It was a new jade necklace, the stone much bigger, surrounded by gold.

"I know the old one was nice, but I think this goes better

"I know the old one was nice, but I think this goes better." Ten said, attaching it onto her neck.

"Do you like it?" Ten asked her. Jade nodded her head.

"I love it." Jade said before giving him a tight hug.

"Great, let's bring you to the others." Ten said. He guided Jade through the halls and up the stairs where the other tributes were waiting. They stared at her as she entered the room.

She heard a whistle as she walked by, turning around to see Haechan. He gave her a wink.

"Girl, you look good." Haechan said.

"Thanks, loser." Jade said before making her way to the front of the line. Tonight, she was the first one being interview.

She spotted Renjun fixing his cufflinks at the front of the line.

"What do you think?" Jade asked as she stopped beside Renjun, tapping on his arm. As he looked up at her, Jade was taken aback by his visuals. If she thought Renjun looked good during the Tribute Parade, well this Renjun was ten times better. His bangs were slicked back, revealing his forehead and angelic features. His plump lips were tinted pink, a bit of eyeliner accenting his dark eyes. His pale skin was practically glowing as much as Jade's dress. He wore a black suit and black shirt, silver accents on the front of the suit jacket. The combination highlighted Renjun's proportions, making him look extremely attractive.