Prologue: Long Live The Newborn Prince

It was a foggy early morning in The End kingdom. A few enderman would teleport around once in a while before disappearing back into their caved homes.

However, a young enderman was walking around the gravel ground, almost near the edge. Not enough to fall off to a uncertain death, but close enough to look out into the emptiness of his home.

His bright yellow eyes wondered to another piece of the End, he narrowed his eyes as he concentrates on the floating area of land. In an instant, he vanished in a puff of blue smoke and reappear on the area he wanted to head off to.

"Morning Nicky," said a gruff teasing growl.

Nick grumbles under his breath as he turns his head towards a taller enderman. "Ivan, you know I don't like that nickname very much. A bit too childish."

"That's why I like it. It's amusingly cute on how angry you'd get when you were a kid." Ivan grumbles out a laugh from his throat as Nick huffs through his nose.

"That was ten years now, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm seventeen, Ivan." Nick says as he brush pass Ivan towards a stand that sold apples and payed for him and Ivan.

Ivan shrugged his shoulders as he bit into his apple. "Well, you're still a kid. No matter what your age is. I mean, look at me. I'm thirty and I still got some spring in my double jointed legs like a month old enderling."

"Pff, do you still need a block to hang onto?" Nick chirps out as Ivan playfully rolls his violent eyes before wrapping his slim scared arm around Nicky's neck, pulling him into a headlock along with him ruffling Nick between his dark blue horns. The two let out playful chirps at each others until they head towards a large castle like structure for their morning routine.

☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬

☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬

Nick looked around his surroundings, even though he has always came here for the past five years.

Enderman were scurrying around the paths, some of them greeted each other when they passed by.

Shops and food stans were opened and greeted with happy welcoming smiles across their muzzles.

Nick smiles as he gazes around the castle's inhabitants, "everyone looks busy this morning."

"Yeah, who wouldn't be? The new ruler of this kingdom is going to be born any day now." Ivan queers at him before smirking, showing his canines at two passing female enderman, who giggled in return.

"I guess you're right," Nick says as he and Ivan arrives at the throneroom doors. Two enderman guards stood on opposite side before opening the doors for the duo. Nick took in the scenery of the throneroom, it was quite big, big enough to have a royal party for everyone.

 Nick took in the scenery of the throneroom, it was quite big, big enough to have a royal party for everyone

At the end of the throneroom, was the king and queen ender dragons. King Storm and Queen Keira. The two were laying down beside a stone pedestal with an ender dragon egg in it.

"Your Highness," Ivan says as he and Nick bowed their heads in respect. The dragons bowed their heads in return.

King Storm was a big dark purple ender dragon with dark blueish purple spikes trailing down his back till it stops to the tale. Hell fire like eyes like his would scare the living out of their skins, but his eyes showed kindness and a strong amount of strength that can move mountains with a single glance.

Queen Keira was light purple with iced violent eyes that held a mother like complexion to her humane nature.

"Good morning to you, Ivan and Nick." King Storm says with a kind grin. "Anything to report?"

"Yes sir, it seems winter on the Over World is coming sooner than we thought." Ivan declares as Nick looked over at him. 'He went on the Over World patrol without me? No wonder why I didn't see him around yesterday.' Nick thought as he resist the urge to snap at Ivan.

"Oh dear. Alright then, this afternoon, take your best endermen with you and scout out any available wood and other supplies in the Over World." King Storm says as Ivan bows his head.

"Is there any else that needs to be reported?" Queen Keira queers her eyebrows at Ivan.

Ivan was about to say something else but was interrupted by cracking noise that echoed throughout the throneroom. All heads turns towards the ender egg, it's hatching.

"It's hatching?! This early?" King Storm lets out a small bellow from his throat as he and Queen Keira stood up from their places.

The four of them watched as a hole was made, it was big enough for a small clawed hand to peer out of it.

Queen Keira slowly takes a step forward and lowered her head to the reached out claw. Her pupils expands as she heard small squeaky chirps coming from the egg. She back up however when the egg started to wobble as more cracks starts to surround it.

The four being yelped as the egg fell off its pedestal and onto the ground, breaking the egg to, somewhat, reveal a dark purple ender dragon. A large portion of the egg covered the head, it turns side to side to only see darkness with small bits of light from the cracks.

Ivan, carefully walks up to the hatchling dragon, and slowly removes the piece of the egg to reveal two iced violet eyes looking at them.

"Oh. My. Stars," gasps out Nick as the king and queen lowers their heads to greet their newborn.

"He's beautiful," Queen Keira says as tears enveloped her eyes, as well as King Storm.

"Nick, go grab a wet cloth and fish in the kitchen in the castle. You know the way." Ivan says as Nick hesitantly nods before teleporting to his destination. "I can't believe this happened than anticipated your highness. However, I am very happy for the both of you." Ivan says as he bows his head.

King Storm looks towards Ivan with a grateful bow of his head, "Assemble the guards to gather everyone into the meeting hall for the arrival of my son."

"As you wish, my king," Ivan says as he bows again before teleporting.

"He is so beautiful Storm, I still can't believe we actually did it." Queen Keira says as she lays her head on her husband's chest with happy tears tracking down. King Storm brushed his tongue at her eyes to cease the tears, he swore he was about to as well.

"Yes, it's truly a miracle for this to happen. What shall we call him?" King Storm questions as he wrapped his wing around his mate.

Queen Keira pondered as she gazes at her son. His scales sparkled as the glow stones reflect their light on him, making him look like he was glowing. "Scales. Scales Wyvern."

Next: Chapter One: The Over World

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this prologue for this new book series I'm doing. I wanted to give you a introduction for the characters first before going to (Y/n)'s view, which will be seen in chapter one! Again, I hope you will enjoy the book as the story progress. Right now, I already have plans for chapter one, so, keep an eye out for it. Whelp, See You Guys Later! ^w^