Chapter 5

Tim's POV

"So how  are the party preparations going!?" Victor asked.

"Good" I replied not matching his enthusiastic tone.

I still didn't understand why we always prepared a victory party before the victory. Every Fridays we had gang fights, we won, we celebrated. Victor said it was because we had him in the gang, he was the Victor and with him we'll always be victorious. I really didn't care if we won or not as long as I had something to punch and release the anger inside.

I was always angry though nothing helped, not weed, not fighting and not even sex.

But she helped.

Yes she helped the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She makes me smile, always. I was smiling at that moment at the very thought of her. I'm not one to have feelings let alone like someone, but her she's something else. Her eyes are extra ordinary, my personal favorite is red. I only saw the red in her eyes once and I don't think she was happy. She has a smile that can brighten up the darkest room. Her voice is like an angel's.

I've always been fascinated by her ever since I first saw. I know she thinks I only noticed her about a week ago but she was wrong, I've noticed her since first grade. She's the reason I kept going to school so that I could see her face during lunch (since we were not in the same class). I even went into enemy territory just so that I could see her, I didn't get stabbed because I was in a gang fight. It was because I was stalking her, maybe stalking isn't the right word I was watching her from a distance, that sounds right.

"Dude we have to go the fight starts in minutes" Vic said.

When we arrived at the spot, it was already full. The spot was practically the middle of the road. Vehicle user knew better than to use this road late Fridays. The Vandal's supporters where there shouting and screaming our names. Then I saw her I don't know how but it was like there was a light shining on her and her alone. She was there the angel was there. Kim didn't watch these fights I know that for a fact but today she was there. She waved at me and smiled and I smiled back. I didn't care if I was messing my bad boy image all I could see was her.

The fight ended as expected we won and with a few casualties that is, so I was waiting for Kim to arrive at the party. It was not a party without her never has been but today I was singing a different song.

I drank my first drink, second, third, fourth and she still wasn't there. But still no sign of her, who would want to be around me anyway. As if on cue Yolanda sat next to me and fixed her dress to show her non existent cleavage I bet Kim didn't have to squeeze her boobs together to show a cleavage.

Yolanda was my regular sex buddy, she meant nothing I used her for sex and she used me for the fame that came with sleeping with me.

I knew what she wanted and since I was bored and Kim was not showing up. I thought I might as well give her what she wanted for my benefit.

After me and Yolanda were done with our strictly professional session *wink*, I needed a drink. The party was still going. I entered the kitchen and I went straight for the fridge, I opened it and looked inside.

"I would like an apple cider, thank you" a voice said, a voice to angelic not to recognize.

"I'm afraid we are all out of those" I said with the biggest smile not able to hide that I was happy she was there.

"Bummer that's my favorite" she said with a fake pout. Cute.

"Well that's what you get for coming late to a party" I half laughed.

"It's not my fault Chloe and Chantel decided they wanted to wear identical clothes to become twins" she said waving her hands around for more effect.