Author's Note(Sorry!)

Don't worry guys, this isn't a 'dropping this story' or hiatus note.

   I'm posting this to fish for opinions from you lovely readers!
   You see, I have a lot of ways to proceed with this story, and I like many of them 😅😅😅
So my question is this:
Should I proceed with the direct timeline? Ie, pick up within a few hours of when our poor vampire king is at last freed from the hell helmet?
   Or perhaps skip a few days or weeks to a point of hilarity, in which we pick up on a scenario of him being confronted with our modern dark magic- ahem, technology?
   Also, who wants to know more about individual pack members? Trully I have done a spectacular job of neglecting them and only naming a few when necessary- bad author!
   Would anyone enjoy seeing different points of view from the pack members or from members of the hunters? That would be a new angle for sure.
And lastly, I want our sweet MC to have some quirks beyond his buttling, faith, and old love for his late master. At first, I was set to have him have OCD, and compelled to clean and straighten all things in the place he resides. Then I thought: well that's been done a thousand and twenty times already, it might seem boring by now. So some other possible quirks might be:
1. An artistic flair, drawing people and creatures with amazing detail.
2. A newfound interest in his appearence, as he cannot see himself(no reflection), and therefor a need to fuss over his outfit/hair and ask if he looks "presentable".
3. A fascination with a particular technology. Ie, television, cameras, internet, air conditioning, etc.

   I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts! You guys and girls motivate me more than you know! <3

Kindly,

Rebeccamiller385