Connor x Percy (Fluff)

Beginne am Anfang

And she wonders why nobody likes her. This is exactly why her husband cheats, well that and he's just a major dick. Doesn't at least some of that class as child abuse?

So with Percy missing, Annabeth didn't have a little brother to eat mints with anymore. By the time Jason, Leo and Piper had got to camp, she'd become desperate. She just wanted someone to eat mints with. Was that too much to ask? In the end, she'd chose to latch on to Piper who seemed happy enough to have Annabeth follow her around like a lost puppy, offering her a mint at least once a day. Under the pretense of making sure she was settling in well of course.

Getting his memories back, Jason had started remembering Reyna. His childhood friend and almost girlfriend. He'd felt bad for Piper, believing she loved him, not knowing that she didn't. He apparently missed the fact that she had gotten too close to Annabeth for their relationship to still be classed as one of 'friends'.

Jason had chosen to let her down easy, hoping she'd understand. Understand his feelings for Reyna. What he hadn't expected was for her to come out as a lesbian and admit to having a crush on Annabeth. Well maybe admit was an understatement. She'd full on ranted at him for at least an hour explaining how smart and beautiful Annabeth was and how she'd been thinking of how to break up with him for a while now.

Reuniting with Reyna in New Rome was probably the happiest moment in Jason's life. He also got to witness Annabeth run up to some black haired kid who he assumed was Percy and Judo flip him.

Jason had spent every bit of free time he had on the Argo II after that thinking of ways to ask Reyna out. In the end he'd chose to speak to Percy about it, asking if the older boy had any tips. Him and Percy had spent hours thinking of romantic ways for Jason to ask her out without seeming too sappy. Who knew Percy could be such a love expert?

When the time had come for Reyna to join them on their quest they had come up with a fool proof plan which they had put into action not long after she'd arrived. She had responded with an it's about time, a hair flip and a sassy walk back to the Argo II high fiving Percy from his spot behind a bush on her way. Percy had returned to Jason. Clapped him on the shoulder and told him he was lucky he didn't get slapped and that Reyna actually liked him back.

Leo had returned from Ogygia all flustered and love-struck. Percy had confronted Leo about it and found out all about Leo's trip to the beautiful island with the beautiful girl. Percy had been happy to hear that Leo had found someone he was really interested in as well as furious that the gods didn't keep their promise to free Calypso. Percy had chosen not to tell Leo about his own trip to the magical island, not wanting to ruin his new friend's happiness.

Percy had simply told Leo that he was happy for him and that Calypso sounded like a lovely girl. Happy his friend was happy. No matter how new a friendship it was.

Percy had been fed up at finding out that Frazel still wasn't a thing. He'd cursed them for being so wholesome and 'slipped' on some water that just 'randomly' appeared in the dining room. He'd pushed Hazel into Frank claiming it wasn't his fault. The water wants what it wants. Frank and Hazel had just blushed, getting lost in each others eyes until Percy had had enough and pushed their heads together until they kissed, screaming something about Frazel being OTB? OTP. That was it. What was an OTP? Hazel and Frank had looked like they were about to explode, hoping their faces didn't look as red as they felt.

Leo had returned a week after the Giant War. Flew into camp on Festus with Calypso clinging onto him. Did a few tricks until he finally landed.

He'd been swarmed by his friends as soon as they set foot on the ground. Clinging onto Calypso's hand, Leo had explained about where he was and who he was with. He'd been prepared to get slapped or at least shouted at. What he hadn't been prepared for was to have an arm full of Sea Prince.