Chapter 26

Chariot felt to the ground, its arm separated from the body. Its hand was still clutching the arrow but its arm was a few feet away from Chariot's body.

"It's Bucciarati! He's ok! Y/n was right it's the boss's body but not his soul!"

Narancia shouted excitedly and Bruno looked at him.

"You sound and look like Y/n, but your words sound like Narancia."

You almost collapsed when he said your name. His voice.

Holy hell that voice. So deep, so smooth. Like Abbacchio's but... darker.

"Then you all."

Bruno looked at you, Abbachcio, Giorno, Mista, and Trish.

"I'm Giorno."

"Abbacchio."

Abbacchio spoke through gritted teeth, his nails were digging into his arms while he stood next to his body.

"Sadly I'm Trish."

Trish tried not to scoff and Mista deflated partially again.

"I'm Mista."

"Narancia is in Y/n's body-"

You didn't have to say it like that.

"-so Y/n is in Narancia's body. But where's Fugo."

Narancia giggled at what Bucciarati said and you looked down. Fugo was sitting by your feet.

"Oh, well-"

"Fugo's switched with a cat."

Abbacchio spoke shortly and Bruno was about to comment but didn't know what to say. It was hard to find a response to that information.

"Impressive Bucciarati, you've already figured out the situation."

Bruno looked at Polnareff, who you were still holding, and put two and two together.

"Your voice, you're the man we were supposed to meet."

Polnareff nodded and you kept looking at Polnareff.

Would it be weird if I pet him?

"Correct, my name is Jean Pierre Polnareff."

Yeah. That would be weird now that he's not exactly a turtle anymore.

"I was killed by Diavolo and my soul was transferred into this turtle, my body is dead but my soul is alive. I'm a ghost, and that was my stand, but the arrow turned it to Chariot Requiem and it has gone berserk. That is how all of our souls have been switched."

Bruno looked down at himself and then looked around in search of his body. As if Mista was reading his mind he spoke.

"He hasn't woken up yet. Number Seven is watching him and he hasn't moved an in-"

"Look!"

Giorno interrupted Mista and you looked at Chariot. It was standing up slowly.

"We need to get the arrow before it can get back to it!"

Mista shouted and Narancia hopped down from his post and watched Bruno reach out to grab the arrow. Sticky Fingers's arm came out of Bruno's and grabbed his neck, preventing him from taking hold of the arrow. Everyone's lips parted and eyes widened while Bruno struggled.

No matter how hard he tried Sticky Finger wouldn't let him touch the arrow and Requiem started running at Bruno. Before Chariot was slow and you could get ahead of it just by walking normally, but now it was racing like the flash.