Chapter 31: Back strong

Start from the beginning

Reborn POV

I know about the fact that Iemitsu has asked help from Dino and she will come along as well. But I am shocked by the power and energy she is emitting out by just standing there to guide the girls and children to safety. She brings them to another side of the streets with her simply using her mist energy not making an effort to push. This is just how much she has grown over this short period of time. And when we meet, my pacifier glows but with her one wink, the glow stops and I can feel that the sun heat is rising. It feels to me like she is the one that control the glow and how much heat can my pacifier hold.

Anyway, Dino tells me what happens during Iemitsu's visit. This is the first time that ninth will make such decision. The very first time when the thought of outside advisor and boss dont flow together. Iemitsu has told me who suits which elements the best. To my surprise, what he thinks is exactly the same as what Yukiko wrote on the letter. As for their senseis, only Gokudera and Yamamoto will choose themselves. Should I follow what she wrote?

Because what she has written suits everyone perfectly. I think I know what to do.

Yukiko POV

I dont have the time to greet the rest of them. I know that it is mean of me but I have something important to do. Coco and I go to find Chrome Dokuro. When we reach, they are all shocked and surprised of my arrival.

" Shitoro, who is this woman beside you?!" Ken asks unfriendly. Coco reply coolly, " Oh well Ken, she is the one that your Mukuro sama talks about. The one that saved you guys. The one that leads Chrome chan to you guys." with that said, Coco looks at me. Staring into their curious glare I speak, " Ohayo mina san, wa ta shi wa Yukiko Tomaru. I dont think we have meet before. Not as in face to face but we have meet before somehow isnt it? That is why you guys are feeling a strange sense of familiarity of me. Am I right Ken, Chikusa and Nagi?" I smiled.

Their reactions are so funny because Ken is blushing but he is scolding me off. Chikusa is pretending not to hear me at all while Nagi maybe I should call her as Chrome is nodding her head and smile sweetly at me. Enough of small talks, back to business. The place they stay are horrible. I saw many empty instant noodles cups around. Coco go ahead and top up their fridge with all the necessary food while I throw and trying to clean this place at a lightning speed. Maybe I really am because I can feel a little baby storm flame at my feet. They are shocked that we do everything so quickly. Within minutes, we settle them down at the living room. " Anyway mina san, today I come is to check how are you guys. And any question you all want to ask I will try my best to answer. Shall we begin?"

They asked many questions. But all the questions are related to Rokudo Mukuro. I knew it. All of them miss him even sometimes he does hurts them. Questions like where is he, when he is coming back etc. I told them the last time when I connected to Mukuro san and what happened during our time together. I cant make them connect to him unless they are guardians of rainbow. Chrome has a very mild presence of mist so this is why Mukuro san can connect to her sometimes but her body conditions aren't on good terms. And I know Mukuro san knows it. " Mina, Mukuro san is growing stronger inside even he is grounded. And I think that as his friends, you guys should grow stronger as well so as to fight side by side with him." I think I have touch the taboo topic because all their faces change. But I couldn't help, it is a fact that he is growing stronger and they have to grow stronger as well. " I hate to say this but Mukuro sama says that you are way more stronger than him and if we want to grow stronger, we need your help." Ken says bitterly. Why would Mukuro san says all these to them? But since he asks me to take care of them, I will try my best. " I will only do it when I see that the three of you have improve your physical states. Is 2 months to train to my standard too little?" I ask them seriously. If I really want to help them, I will make sure they improve but they must be able to take all my training first.

I look at Chrome, who smiles at me, Chikusa nods yet still avoid my eye and the only one answered unwillingly Ken, " Fine!! Fine! Do what you want!" and he looks away. I guess this must be hard on them to listen to someone that is not Mukuro san. Mukuro san, you are lucky. At least nobody die because of you..unlike me.

~ at night~

Tsuna POV

Why hasn't Yukiko come and visit? I thought she is goona visit us since she is the one that brings us to the hospital. But Dino san said that she has something important on and would find time to greet us. What I feel upset the most is that she did not even talk to us properly. She just came to heal us and says that we need to be checked. None of her words is directly to me or the rest. Her words are only directed to Dino san. I didn't notice that my dad is at home when I reach the doorstep. I am still thinking about this when I heard someone shoring loudly at the living room. I enter and I thought that I must be blind. Because I saw the very man that is supposed to be my father, that is gone for 3 years, is drunk and sleeping in the living room. What!?!! This is what you do after leaving Okka san and I for 3 years!?!! At least tell us something!! I have to tiptoe just to not step on him and get into my room. " Something bothering you Tsuna?" I heard Reborn ask the very moment that I step into my room. I dont know why but I just tell everything that I feel about today. About the fight at the mall, how the blue flame guy called me Sawada Dono. How Yukiko reacts to us and how dad is never around for these 3 years.

" Okka san says that he works as the one that repairs roads. So this 3 years he spent repairing roads but he can at least stay in contact with us. Not that I miss him or what but VE responsible to okka san at least!" o said angrily. Otto san is someone that I not really sure about. Yes, when I was still much younger, he would always play with me and we did many stupid things. But now, he is still as crazy as ever but I am not. I am grown up now and is able to think for myself. Speaking of thinking for myself, I ask Reborn who is the blue flame guy and how does he knows me. But Reborn is being a annoyance, he simply just says that he might be related to me somehow. This is not helping me. And I heard that what is inside the box from Dino san is the Vongola rings. The actual 7 family members which he calls them the core members will have these rings. According to what Dino san said at the hospital, the son of the ninth boss of Vongola wants to steal these rings and I dont have a problem with that. I never wanted to be a part of Vongola anyway, I will be more than willing to give him if he comes. When I am thinking like this, Reborn suddenly kick me of my head. " You cant do that No good Tsuna. You are the one that is chosen to be the Vongola's tenth. No backing down that easily." he commands.

I am curious as well. Why will he choose me to be the next boss of Vongola when his own son is more than willing to take up that post? I dont understand a single thing at all!!! How I wish someone will explain to me of the current situation! Someone that is smart and wise like Yukiko! As I am laying on my bed, why do I have this feeling that something bad is goona happen?