Where in the World was Woldon Abbey?

Woldon Abbey is a non-religious health spa for women with delicate health, which is unfortunate for Crowley because he really likes the place. It appears in 'The Battle of Hackham Heath' as a place for Rosalind to rest stress-free. Seeing as it is a place of interest not marked on the official Araluen map, this theory takes the time to place it in a general area.

Morgarath can find the location on a map of the southwest. The image below, edited from the official Araluen map, sections off the country as the first step. However, it must be kept in mind that the mapmaker and Flanagan's imagination are not necessarily 100% accurate to each other, so any results that skew more northwest or southeast could potentially be on a southwest map that is unequal or looks different in true canon.

๏ ⊙ ๏

๏ ⊙ ๏

The local area consists of a river, forested hills, and a blind gully/large cave. A unique feature of the Abbey is a hot spring; these come from rock outcrops and are heated by underground thermal activity. Heading north from Morgarath's base camp, no castles or large villages exist on-route, though a few small hamlets with a dozen people could be encountered. This potentially places it by the mountains dividing southeast and southwest Araluen. Though unlabeled, an educated guess would be the Spiny Mountains mentioned in 'The Beast From Another Time,' on the edge of Redmont Fief with wild and mostly inhabited land around the base. The river by the Abbey could be a tributary to the Salmon River.

Since the Abbey is relatively close to Castle Araluen, the qualitative data places it potentially right at the north end of the mountain range, highlighted below.

๏ ⊙ ๏

๏ ⊙ ๏

Quantitative numbers can also be incorporated into the location by triangulating between Castle Araluen, Ashdown Cut, and Morgarath's camp. Castle Araluen is mentioned to be about 50 km from Woldon Abbey, allowing a radius to be drawn around a centerpoint.

Currently there is no scale, so it needs more information to go on the map.

๏ ⊙ ๏