Jake imagine for ChloeShann3

Barclay was my bestfriend and I could tell him anything. We would go to the cinema together, go ice skating everything bestfriends would normally do, but there was a but. Barclay was in a band called Stereo Kicks and I really really liked Jake, which meant I had the biggest crush on him ever, and Barclay knew this. Of course I knew that he would tease me and when ever I built up the courage to talk to Jake, Barclay would be smirking and put me off.

One day when I when I was talking to Jake I decided, why not just ask him out? What have I got to lose? Well, I didn't know that I would lose the one important person to me.

"Hey Jake"

"Piss off"

"What?"

"I said go away"

"Jake speak to me" I said softly

"Why'd you go sleep with Barclay"

He looked hurt, really hurt.

"Jake" I tapped him on the arm.

"I didn't, he made it up"

"Wait what"

"He made it up"

I couldn't believe it, why would he make it up?! Was I drunk? Did I?! Then it clicked. Barclay likes me, and he knew I liked Jake so he made it up that I slept with him to put Jake off me.

"Chloe" Jake said and tapped me on the arm.

"What" I said, slightly annoyed

And then it happened, he kissed me. Jake Sims kissed me. I pulled way for air when Barclay came round the corner.

"Barclay!!" I screamed

"Why did you do it! Why make rumors up that aren't true!" I said feeling very betrayed.

I ran over and started punching his chest, he grabed my arms and pulled me into a hug, while I sobbed into his cotton jumper.

"I love you Chloe"

"You've missed your chance Barclay, I thought you were my best friend" I said getting off his chest

"Please Chloe" he begged.

"No Barclay"

I got off him and walled out where I was greeted with a bright eyed Jake. "Come on love" Jake said taking my hand. "Let's get out of here"

a/n: woah this is emotional