Casey imagine for sammyyyyyyyyy

I woke up next to my gorgeous boyfriend Casey Johnson. I must admit he was the love of my life, I had fallen for him, hard.

Today we were decorating our shared small house for our first Christmas together. We had been together for a year and 9 months.

"Mornin" Casey said look rather sleepy. "You look tired Case" you said, knowing he would get offended. "Oh, thanks" he said playfully. "Were decorating today aren't we? I said hopefully. "Yep" he said quietly. "Good, now get up" I said slightly punching him in the arm.

We got our Christmas tree and lights for outside the house. I decided to put the lights up outside and eventually Casey let me. I got the ladder and Casey's coat and began putting them up. It began snowing and Casey came out and I got down from the ladder. He stood behind me with his arms round my waist. "I can't believe its snowing, it's crazy" Casey said looking amazed by the snow. We stood there for a long amout of time then we began decorating again.

We both finished and sat down in front of the fire with hot chocolate cuddling under our duvet. "Thanks for putting the decorations up Sammie" he said kissing my shoulder. "Welcome Case" I said cuddling in to his warm chest.

a/n: I feel so chrismassy right now, aha