Christmas Party// Tom&Casey one shot

Tonight I was going with the labels Christmas party with Stereo Kicks.

When Tom came back from the studio we both decided to get ready. I got in the shower then blow dried my hair. I curled it then started doing my make up. First I did my foundation, bronzer then finally my rose blush. I did my winged eyeliner and mascara then added a some baby pink lip gloss. I put on my short black and gold dress with black heels and a clutch bag (image shown). Tom wore a gray suit.

*at the party*

Tom held me with his arm around my waist as we stood talking about businesses with his manager. When we got away from the boring conversation we started talking to the boys. They all looked very good if I do say so myself. "You look nice" Casey said with a wink. I felt my self cringe at his compliment but thanked him anyway. "Hands and eyes off case, she's mine" Tom said protectively clearly a little mad as Casey put his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "Sorry mate, no can do" Casey stated with a smirk. This clearly got tom mad as the other lads gave Casey a lecture and told him to stop being childish. I just stood awkwardly in between with Toms arm still around me. "Just stop it, okay. Don't you dare ruin this like you ruin everything Case, especially in front of our mangers" James said and rolled his eyes. "Uh, okay then" Casey said half heartily in response to his bandmate. "He's just stupid" Tom said looking down at me even though I had heels on. "I know, I will ignore him Tom, don't worry" I said looking up at him. "Love you" he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too Tom"

a/n: requests are still open for imagines!!