Taehyung felt contented that he wished nothing more but that moment to last longer. Oh how he wished for the time to stop.

"There, happy?" Jeonguk said after slowly parting their lips.

"So happy!" Taehyung exclaimed With an adorable grin.

The two then proceeded to buy the big elephant plush toy, ignoring the looks and glances from other people.

"Why do you even like that? You're like a kid." Jeonguk asked, eyebrows furrowed while looking at his mate who was happily hugging the stuffed animal they just bought while they walk, checking other shops.

"But it's cute!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tightened the hug on the plushy.

"What's cute about an elephant? If you saw a real elephant, it's not that cute." Jeonguk, king of negativity and dullness, stated.

"Fine." Taehyung pouted, admitting defeat. "It actually looks like dick that's Why I like it." He continued, making the younger pause and look at him in disbelief.

"Tae, I-what the fuck? Are you serious? Why, ugh, wait." Jeonguk blabbered. He was too shocked that he can't even put his thoughts into words. He'll never get used to his mate's absurdity.

"It's actually funny Kook! I mean if your dick is down it 100-"

"Shhhh...Tae!" Jeonguk covered the older's mouth as he immediately turned his head from left to right, looking if anyone heard the vulgar statements coming from his mate.

"This is a public place! What if anyone hears you? Specially those innocent souls!?" He continued.

"What the fuck Tae!!" Jeonguk shouted as he retracted his hand that Taehyung once again licked.

"You disgusting"

"How about we go somewhere private?" The beautiful vampire sensually whispered with a playful smirk, stunning his mate.

Jeonguk was frozen for a second but certainly likes the idea. So, without further delay, Taehyung held his mate's hand and pulled him as they run towards the younger's car.

Since their homes are a little bit far, they decided to go in a high class hotel because their horny asses couldn't wait.

Once they got inside their room, they immediately started undressing between kissing but instead of going straight to bed, they decided to shower first.

"Ah-ahh!" Taehyung quivers when he suddenly felt the younger's finger prodding his entrance. His hands and chest were pressed against the tiled wall, his back was facing Jeonguk so he couldn't actually see what his mate was doing but he heard a flip top cap clicked opened.

"Jeonguk, what's-mmm~ah!" The older suddenly felt Jeonguk's fingers roundng his entrance, spreading something smooth.

"It's bodywash. This is enough since we don't have lube." Jeonguk responds, intensely staring at his mate's puckered hole.

"Oh..mmm~aah! Ah!" Taehyung jolted in surprise when Jeonguk pushed his finger knuckle deep.

"Ah! Ah!" The vampire moaned, feeling the younger's finger move in and out while circling inside him to brush against his prostate.

"M-more..ah! nng~ah!" The older moaned asking for more which Jeonguk gladly complied, inserting two fingers.

Jeonguk hit his lip as he tried to calm himself down while watching his fingers being sucked inside the tight hole while his other hand was tightly groping Taehyung's ass.

"Tae." Jeonguk whispered before leaning closer to suck and bite hickies on his mate's shoulders and back, loving how he creates marks that shouts that Taehyung belongs to him.