Guanshi: Yes, my love. I am honored to march into the city by your side.

Their hands intertwined, a symbol of their unbreakable bond. Guanshi's voice softened as she expressed her gratitude.

Kuvira: I could never have achieved this without your unwavering support. After we claim victory, we can finally unite in marriage and rule our empire together.

Kuvira and Guanshi embraced each other, their love and ambition intertwining. As the shot focused on Kuvira, she closed her eyes, savoring the moment of anticipation that lay before them.

Next scene.

Korra's brows furrowed with concern as she addressed the group.

Korra: How's the evacuation coming?

Wu sighed, his voice filled with frustration.

Wu: Could be better. We've managed to evacuate only about 18 families so far.

Korra's eyes widened in disbelief.

Korra: Only 18? But there are millions of people in the city!

Wu shrugged, acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

Wu: I said it could be better.

Mako chimed in, his voice tinged with a hint of exasperation.

Mako: The problem is, it's a voluntary evacuation, and there aren't any volunteers. People don't feel like they're in immediate danger.

Just then, the door burst open, and Bolin rushed in, breathless but relieved to find everyone present.

Bolin: Guys! Good, you're all here.

Varron, with a mischievous smile, added to the excitement.

Varron: We've got something for you.

Raiko, clearly annoyed by the interruption, couldn't help but voice his frustration.

Raiko: What's with you interrupting my important meeting all the time?

Korra's eyes lit up as she saw Su, relieved that she was safe. She immediately expressed her remorse for what happened in Zaofu.

Korra: Su? You're okay! I'm so sorry about Zaofu. How did you manage to escape?

Nokara, standing beside Bolin, Opal, and Beifong, spoke up, her voice filled with gratitude.

Nokara: Bolin, Opal, Beifong, and I managed to rescue everyone. We were incredibly lucky to escape Kuvira's clutches.

Bolin, his voice filled with a mix of awe and trepidation, added his own account.

Bolin: Yeah, we came face-to-face with her super spirit weapon. And let me tell you, it was way too close for comfort.

Tenzin, his expression grave, voiced his concern.

Tenzin: Is she planning to use that weapon against Republic City?

Zhu Li, stepping forward, confirmed their fears.

Zhu Li: Yes, I discovered that she's planning to launch an attack in two weeks.

Bolin, unable to contain his excitement, interjected with a touch of pride.

Bolin: Oh, and did I forget to mention that Zhu Li was never actually loyal to Kuvira? She was on our side the whole time. I'll let her explain the whole thing, right Zhu Li?

Zhu Li nodded, her voice filled with determination.

Zhu Li: I pretended to be loyal to Kuvira so I could sabotage her weapon. Unfortunately, my plan didn't work, but I did overhear her plans to attack.