Pineapple Firecrackers

Alam kong maraming nakakaalam about this issue. Yung namatay na pregnant elephant sa Silent Valley Forest in Kerala, India.

At first I thought they handed the pineapple with firecrackers, kasi yun ang palaging nakikita ko sa chat ng mga friends ko.

But because I was too emotionally drawned by their words and sentiments, I really thought the farmers handed the pineapple with firecrackers. Kaya nagsearch ako, to only find out na nagpasyal-pasyal pala si mommy elephant, syempre, maybe her routine, near the Silent Valley Forest lang din naman.

At dun niya nakain yung pineapple with firecrackers. Yung pinyacrackers (for short) pala is for wild animals like boars, too avoid them from messing with the.farmers' crops.

I kind of hated the farmers kasi anyone would mistook it for a normal pineapple lang.

And I was so amazed sa kay mother elephant na hindi gumawa ng gulo after having that terrible situation. Expected na tatakbo siya at magsimula ng gulo because pain but she didn't

She stayed in the water kahit na grabe na yung injury.

She stayed in the water for FOUR DAYS neglecting the attempt of the rescuers on removing her from the water.

It's so sad na namatay siya. First time kong makabasa ng ganoon and I really love animals, especially mammals.

Pahabol lang. I read on an article na it's not clear if it's accident or not. Kasi if it's not, I don't know what to feel anymore.

Just sharing my thought everyone :)
Facts with opinions.

---p---

Lovelots,
monnicalee