《《Chapter Two: The Ball》》

music floated throughout the manor in greece, simple waltzes played by a live band. the sun was slowly setting...maybe the perfect time to bring one of the selectors out in the gardens for a little rendezvous.

even though the ball just started zakkariah knew julie wouldnt stay long, he kept close to levana growing protective of his new friend. even max was there, wearing a cute little green bow tie. he had no leash, no vest. he was off duty to do as he pleased. and what he pleased was to chase julie around as she sprinted across the dance floor. levana laughed at the antics of the child and her dog idly resting a hand on her stomach without realizing what she was doing.

"shes a very beautiful girl zak." levana cooed as she watched the girl finally sit, max laying in her lap panting heavily. "she looks a lot like her mother." a slow pained smile spread over zak's features.

"she does doesnt she? shes growing up so quick." a cold shiver ran through the males body. "soon she wont be my little girl anymore."

levana ghosted his painful smile trying to keep the conversation light. "she will always be your little girl." she whispered in his ear kissing his cheek gently before moving off to greet the selected.

zak stood alone, the golden hues of the setting sun making his ebony skin glow, he watched the crowd and wondered where this night was gonna go.

××××

RULES:

5+ LINES
INTERACT WITH MY OCS AND OTHER OCS
INDIVIDUAL CHAINS ARE ALLOWED BUT I MAKE THEM. GIVE ME THE NAMES OF THE OCS IN THE CHAIN AND WHO TO TAG IF ITS NOT MY OCS
YOU MAY HAVE A CHAIN WITH JULIE BUT SHE WONT BE HERE FOR LONG SO IF YOU WANNA GET IN THE GOODS WITH ZAK, SHES YOUR KEY
MAKE A CONNECTION TO MY OCS OR ANOTHER OC, WHETHER ITS ENEMY, FRIEND OR POTENTIAL LOVER
DONT LET IT GET SMUTTY....WELL...IF IT DOES BRING IT TO DM
IF YOUVE READ IT ALL COMMENT 'true loves kiss' and the colour if max's bowtie.