《《Selected One: Elanor Briar》》

《Role 》Heartbroken

《Full Name》Eleanor Willow Briar

《Nickname(s)》 Ella, Sunshine

《Age》21

《Location》Ella was born in London, England but moved to Bavaria, Germany when she was 10.

《Gender》Female

《Pronouns》she/her

《Sexuality》bisexual

《Personality》Ella is shy until you get to know her and when she opens up to you she's bubbly. She was outgoing in high school and is still currently while attending uni. She doesn't really enjoy parties and gets overwhelmed and anxious in large groups of people. But besides this she's a little ball of sunshine. Ella likes to stay home, playing or jamming out to music with Sammy and is usually found in oversized hoodies w/ sweater paws. She shuts down when she's yelled at and she just wants to be loved.

《Scars/Distinct Features》 Her legs and elbows have scars sprinkled over them because of her clumsiness

《Family》her mother, father, and big brother.

《Pet》a golden retriever named Sammy

《Past Relationships》3; two of which were in high school and ended a few months after they started. Another when she started uni and she felt like she wasn't enough for them because if comments that were made to her. She was left broken after the final.

《Likes》music (playing & singing), cuddles, sweaters, bonfires, tea & coffee, old photos, movies, the smell of new books.

《Dislikes》 crowded spaces, loud noises that she's unprepared for, being away from her family, being alone.

《《Type》》Ella wants someone who will love her for who she is. Someone who is warm and welcoming, who loves cuddles, and will watch movies with her. Someone who can make her smile when she's sad. Someone who's kind and has a beautiful smile.

《Hobbies》singing and playing ukulele/guitar, reading, watching movies, baking, blaring with Sammy.

《Conditions》Anxiety and insomnia

《Thoughts on Selectors》 Eleanor sat nervously across from the interviewer but sent them a soft smile when they passed her a pen and paper for her to answer the questions. 'Levana seems really nice and is really cute' was her first thought, with blush covered cheeks. 'I feel like we'd get along well.' 'Zakkaeiah seems nice as well, she thought. 'Though he's not really my type,' she added shyly.

《Thoughts on Love》'thoughts on love? I fell in love once, or rather thought I did. It wasn't a very good experience,' she thought. She sighed and finally thought of what to write. 'Everyone deserves to be loved in their life. Whether that's by family, friends, or a significant other.'

《Selector You're Gunning For》Levana

《Face Claim》 Freya Mavor

《Theme Song》 If I'm Being Honest - dodie clark or Golden - Harry Styles

B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R