- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 -

Start from the beginning

"We were informed.. that four of your school mates are reportedly missing since Saturday" He said in a cold tone

"Police will be asking some students around for interviews since maybe just maybe one could point out where they could be"

"So please don't be scared to say the truth.. we are trying our best to find them as quick as possible"

"They are still figuring out if this was an abduction or run away from home case.. so far they think its an abduction from the current evidence they have"

"But its still not certain.. and the school will be adding more security measures just incase"

"That will be all thank you" Principal Phil turned off his mic as students starting chattering

"I think they got abducted by big green aliens"

"Wait who are the missing students?"

"The talkative Choi Yeonjun and his gang"

"Lmao i won't be surprised if they ran away"

"Ooooo.. Maybe Haewan did something to them"

"No i feel like they got in trouble"

"We shouldn't assume... until we get enough evidence"

Soobin and Lia later on got mobbed by students since they are the closest to the four. They tried to kindly decline all the weirdest assumptions and tried to stay positive. During lunch they sat at the table beside the corner.

"Sometimes i want to beat up the people who keeps on thinking about the worst" Lia aggressively threw her wallet in her bag

"Could they at least think about something positive?" She rolled her eyes as Soobin sighs

Soobin felt like he was full already as he spotted Taehyun finding a place to sit. Lia called him over as he sat down beside Soobin and prepared his meal.

"How are you guys feeling?" Taehyun asked

"Don't think too negatively... i think they're just around the area and maybe they'll come home later" Taehyun smiled

"Thank you for spreading positivity.. everyone has been thinking about the worst today" Lia said

"Mr. Hwang updated me.. he said they are currently watching cctv footage on the street where Yeonjun's house is" Soobin quickly took out his phone

"We could come to the police station after school he said" Soobin looked at Lia

"Could i come? I want to help.. after all your friend group has been really kind to me.." Taehyun volunteered to come

"Sure thing.. Meet us at bus b second lane to your right"

After school the two waited for Taehyun he came minutes late but it didn't bother them. They went on the community bus and stopped at the police station. There was Mr. Hwang, Mrs. Choi, The kamal's and Mrs. Shin standing beside an police officer crowding over a computer screen.

"Gladly you came.. did they turn up at school?" Mrs. Choi looked at them with hope in her eyes

Even though Yeonjun and his Mom always pick on each other Mrs. Choi do cares for him a lot after all he is her son. "Sorry but no" Soobin shook his head as her small smile quickly faded.

"Okay okay i got it" The police said as they shoved each other on the small computer

The screen was playing the cctv footage from last Saturday the day Yeonjun, Yeji, Yuna and Kai went missing. But it wasn't doing much as they expected the camera was very far from the Choi's home and the angle its not directed to their garage also.

It was worthless nothing was helping them find them... For now.. The parents sighed even though it was the second day they went missing its also very worrying since the society we have today. Kidnappers.. hostages and other terrible things that happens daily.

Suddenly an idea struck into Taehyun's mind "what if we request to have them in the local news headline? It will be easier to find them like that" he suggested.

"My uncle knows someone that works for the local news team.. i could request to have them for this week's headline if you'd approve" Taehyun added

"Why not.. it will be a help" The police smiled

"But we also need to print missing posters" Mrs. Shin said

For now their only thing to do is to have hope and faith that they'll come home soon.. since the four doesn't know what is about to happen in the peaceful land they're in...