"Burn to death here! I am running!" Junsu said. He was about to open the door and escape when another column fell on him. "H-help!" He cried but all the students started running away searching for somewhere where they can exit.

The fire reached the column and tortured Junsu slowly until he died. "Let's find another way!" Beomgyu said. "Wait, I can run alone!" Y/N said. "Y/N this is not the best time to act like this!" Soobin said. "No I really can!" Y/N said as she pushed the two.

"Let's get out of here quickly!" Y/N said as she started limbering while trying to run. She was followed by Beomgyu and Soobin. "Let's go to the bedrooms in the second room. We can jump into the other building since fire didn't spread there. We will run to the exit door quickly." Soobin said.

The three ran quickly but met Lisa in the middle. Y/N held the gun in her pocket. "You didn't run yet? Let's go, quickly!" Lisa said. "I am not taking any of that shit!" Y/N said. She took out her gun and pointed it at Lisa.

"Y/N, wait!" Soobin cried as he and Beomgyu looked at Y/N with shock. "Mission? Aren't you just another minions of X??" Y/N asked.

"I can't tell you everything right now but I swear I am not X or anything related to him!" Lisa said. She took out her gun and threw it toward Y/N leg. "I even threw my gun. Can you trust me this time only?" Lisa said. Y/N returned the gun back to her pocket. She kicked the gun back to Lisa.

"Where are the others?" Y/N asked. "I don't know..... we split up." Lisa said. The four now started running through the stairs quickly before the fire reached them.

"Wait!" Y/N said as she suddenly turned around and returned to her room. "What are you doing??" Soobin asked angrily. "Go now, we will follow you." Soobin said. Lisa held Beomgyu's hand. "Let's go."

Y/N entered her room and started searching through all her items. "What are you doing? The fire will reach here!" Soobin said. Y/N held a bag and opened it. She took out the diamond and the book and placed them in a smaller backpack. "Let' go now."

Soobin and Y/N ran quickly toward the last room at the hall. The fire had reached the second floor and started spreading at a rapid speed. Soobin broke the door open and the two entered the room. They looked around and saw a girl crying inside. "Do Jin-Joo?"

"Help me please......" Jin-Joo cried. Soobin opened the window. There was a small celling where they can walk on top of it to go to the other building before the fire reaches.

"Soobin! You have to come, quick!" Beomgyu shouted as he took his head out from the window of the other building. "Jin-Joo, come with us." Soobin said. She wiped her tears and got up.

Y/N went first. She slowly walked to the other side. She was about to trip when Beomgyu held her and quickly pushed her inside. Soobin followed her and went to the other side.

Jin-Joo slowly placed her legs on the celling and walked. "Help me please!" Jin-Joo said. Soobin stretched his body outside and extended his hand. Jin-Joo was about to hold it when she tripped and fell down breaking her neck.