My GuHai

After they each took a shower, LuoYin was leaning back on the couch watching TV. Gu Hai was carefully drying LuoYin's hair from behind the couch.

LuoYin, who is watching a movie that was popular a few years ago, said something, but the dryer was too loud so, Gu Hai didn't hear it at all.
There was no answer, so when LuoYin turned around, Gu Hai is really surprised. He dropped the hairdryer, it rolled to the floor with an unexpectedly loud bang. Only the TV and the fallen hairdryer were making noise, which should have been the same as before, but strange silence passed.

''... What's really going on with you?"

"I was just a little surprised."

Gu Hai hurriedly picked up the hairdryer and pointed it at LuoYin again, but LuoYin blocked him and put his arm on the back of the sofa.

"Do you have something to hide from me? Is it about your family?"

The angry and worried tone of his voice made GuHai's heart skip a beat.
Since he's high school student, LuoYin has been thinking of him, and after almost nine years, GuHai finally could realize how much LuoYin care about him. GuHai may know at that time too, but something made him feel more anxious. He was struggling to hold on YinZi who were still going to go away even after he got him, and GuHai couldn't even receive some love from him.

"I'm not  GuHai you know."

Gu Hai moved to the side of LuoYin and began to speak briefly about himself, choosing his words as much as possible. Like a clever dog, LuoYin listened quietly to the end, looking straight into Gu Hai's eyes.

"I'm looking at you right now, and I feel like you're telling the truth."

LuoYin had a lot of questions.
Why did I choose the military career, how did he convince his parents to marry him, and he wanted to know about the process of the marriage more.
But looking at GuHai in front of him, it's easy to guess that he will be very happy and that was all he needed to know.

''I hope Gu Hai get better at cooking soon."

"It should get better soon, so be patient."

"So, future me, do I fuck you often?"

LuoYin asked him about it like a teenage kid, and he seemed to enjoy it. Gu Hai chuckled and honestly replied, ''That's impossible"

''Why! Why only you!"

"YinZi you know, you like to be bottom."

"What the...! NO, I DON'T!"

Gu Hai hurriedly defended himself against LuoYin attacking him with the cushions, but he quickly grabbed a cushion and fought back.
I don't know why I'm so childish when I'm with YinZi... GuHai made a little out of breath. Gu Hai looked at LuoYin, who was still in a bad mood.

"Hey, are you happy with me,YinZi?"

GuHai was always wondering about it at the time. He had jokingly called him a wife, but the feeling was true at heart.

"Do you mean 18 year old GuHai?"

LuoYin hugged the cushion in his hand with both arms. He remembered when he decided to live away from his father. the father is only his parent for him then. It wasn't the goodbye of this lifetime, but he was filled with anxiety, like a precious piece of his body had fallen away, and now he still miss his father.
Gu Hai fills that empty space more than enough. Gu Hai has lost his mother, and he pretends to have grown up on his own, as if he doesn't know much about parental love.
GuHai seems pour the love he couldn't have had into LuoYin. He needs some courage to love Gu Hai, to affirm that he loved him.
Still, LuoYin wanted and decided to be with Gu Hai.