Hello, again

That day, Gu Hai was leading in high school for the second time.

When he woke up, as usual, he found himself not in the bedroom of a house he knew, but in the bedroom of a house he had once lived in many years ago.

Strangely he didn't notice it in the first view he saw, but the nostalgic smell that passed through his nose made him go back in high school days.
He thought it's just payback for the prank  he did to LuoYin before, but he didn't drink too much last night. He was surprised at LuoYin did moving the furniture even GuHai himself without being noticed.

But everything is too perfect.

The shoes that line the front door, the view from the balcony, even the contents of the refrigerator.

Most importantly, LuoYin looked like he was back in high school. For Gu Hai, who knows every inch of his beloved wife's height and weight, length of the the leg and waist, he knew immediately that his body was the same as it was then.

There was no way he would change his physique in a day.
(Is this a dream? It's so real...)
He couldn't understand what was going on, and Gu Hai's mind went completely blank and he just stood in a trance.

Everything that he had worked so hard to build up over eight years have disappeared like bubbles.

Gu Hai was on the verge of tears as he stroked LuoYin's hair, who was still sleeping. Was that happy time a dream? If so, I wonder how long I've been asleep.
Gu Hai let out a small sigh and went back to the kitchen once more.
Wherever he was, whoever he was, it was his mission to make good breakfast for LuoYin.

The fridge didn't have enough ingredients for the current GuHai, but he made the best breakfast.
Naturally, LuoYin was extremely surprised.
Gu Hai, who was good at making dishes that tasted unique, has become a good cook after he slept.
Thanks the best breakfast, LuoYin was in a good mood in the morning and even asked if he would like to drive his bike today.
Gu Hai refused to do.

"I want you behind me."

LuoYin nodded and rode his bike back to back, as usual.
The ice in the water bottle made a noise as the backpack moved. By the time they got to school , all the ice would have melted away.
But Goo-Hai liked to listen to that cool sound as he rode his bike to school.

When he got to his classroom, Gu Hai took a towel out of his backpack and wiped his sweat off, he fanned himself with a fan. Maybe it's time to start wearing short sleeves.
When he looked ahead, he saw that LuoYin was also sweating a little on his neck, so he took the towel from LuoYin's backpack and wipe his sweat off.

YangMeng couldn't help but laugh when he saw it.

"YinZi, you are lucky to have a kind mom"

"... Don't do that. I can wipe my sweat

The teenage boy ashamed of his "mom" and snatched the towel.

**

Gu Hai was enjoying his high school life as if his morning lament was a lie.
he always looked his boyfriend's back at that time. The one that looked inexplicably lovable even though he was just wearing a school uniform and had a nondescript back. The view from GuHai was and still is the same.
It seems no one doesn't know if he's really asleep or not, but he understand the lesson well. Still, when Gu Hai talks to him, he was unwilling but he turns around and half-opening his eyes like "what? I was sleeping"
He walks leisurely to the schoolyard with his hands in his pockets, "I don't wanna do that." but when it comes time for class, whether it's just a run or a ball game, LuoYin stand out among everyone else.
Gu Hai watched with satisfaction as he watched the activities and kept his eyes on LuoYin to make sure that no one approached him.

At noon, GuHai took out his homemade lunch.
LuoYin looked unusually 'surprised'.

''You didn't buy this, did you?''

"I made it this morning."

"You've never done anything like that before."

"It's a special day. Come on, eat up."

GuHai is little weird today, tilting his head, while LuoYin eats his lunchbox. yum yum... And proceeded to eat.

Gu Hai gazed lovingly at LuoYin.
(Even back then, I should have decided to never let go of this guy, to take care of him, but in the end, I failed the mission I set for myself. The time has past, I've grown in appearance and mind, and I'm finally living my ideal, stable life.)
(But what if I could eliminate that blank space of time? What if I could spend all of my time with the YinZi from high school days? What if we could be together without making YinZi unhappy?)
(I guess that's why I'm back again, isn't it?
No, even if we were destined to leave again, we'd be absolutely fine. No matter what, I will find YinZi soon. no matter what, I won't let go you. If I can't wake up from this nightmare, let's make this a reality. I'm going to make my own future...!)

While Loin was engrossed in his lunch, Gu Hai was secretly fighting spirit.

He spent 99% of his time at school watching LuoYin, but he still couldn't get enough of it, and now they're home, he keeps observing.

I heard a long time ago that men's faces suddenly become 'manly' after age 25...  GiHai stared at him while thinking about that, and the LuoYin in front of me certainly looked much younger. Not just his cheeks, but his whole face is rounder.
The current LuoYin had gained muscle, so his lines were a bit thicker and his face was shapely. But that was due to age, apparently.
LuoYin was solving his homework smoothly, not caring about the hot gaze, but after five minutes, he finally glared at Gu Hai.

"What the hell! Am I that funny?"

"No, I just thought your handwriting was as beautiful as ever."

"You see every day."

LuoYin put away his pen and closed his notebook. Then he stared at Gu Hai in front of him like he was being done.
(He has two eyes, a nose in the middle and a mouth, hmmm, not a bad face if you keep your mouth shut. His hands are a little bigger than mine, and his body is bigger than mine.)

'"Do you enjoy looking at me? YinZi."

"Not really."

LuoYin is wrinkling his brow and thinking. Today Gu Hai is somewhat different from the usual. He was not energetic, or rather, he was unusually calm.

"Could it be that you're not feeling well?

LuoYin put his hand to his forehead, but he didn't feel any heat. Gu Hai took LuoYin 's hand and kissed the back of his hand gently.

"What would you do if I told you I was from the future?"

"What?"

Literally, He did "What?" on his face and immediately tried to get his hand off, but it was failed by GuHai's excellent reflexes.
As it was, he put LuoYin's thin and smooth hand on his own cheek and stared upward at him.

"What the hell is talking about?"

LuoYin pinches Gu Hai's cheek lightly and makes a strange face. He thinks something is still different from the usual. It's as if he's looking at Gu Yan, who looks exactly like him. It's as if a very similar but different person has gone inside. Gu Hai immediately laughed and got up from his seat, saying it was nothing.